Love Me!

Kia's POV

I ran home after the fight not because I lost because that light blued hair, lip peirced and was sexy as hell is m mate. I could smell that he was a werewolf bu he didn't have a pack so he was a rouge. My mother was killed by rouges right in front of me and I was only seven years old. I couldn't do anything so I just had to watch as my mother was ripped in half. The rouges were going to do that to me too but my dad saved me but he never recovered from the lost of his mate. I still think about her all the time how different it would be with her. Dad wouldn't be mean and he would be a actually father but my mom is dad so my dad isn't even my dad. He is a stranger to me.

I got to the pack and followed one of the trails that lead to my house which was the biggest one because I am the Alpha. My dad ws sitting on the chair waiting for me I was late I might be the Alpha but my dad is still stronger then me. Even thought he gave me the Alpha position he wouldn't hesitate to take it back.

"Why are you late" he said angrly. "I found my mate" I confessed. His face brightened up and he started into my eyes and for once I notice who the man was who was standing in front of me he was my dad. "Who is the specail girl" he said. "Well thats the thing" I said. He started at me and looked very confuesed. "Dad my mate is a guy and he is a rouge" I said. Then I didn't recoginze the man standing in front of me anymore he went back to being a stranger.

He lifted his hand and slapped me across the face hard making me fall over. "You will never talk to your a mate again and if I catch you I will kill you and take the Alpha position do you hear me" he screamed. "Yes sir" I whimpered while holding my cheek.

I ran to my room and just started crying my eyes out. I just wish my mother never left me I wihs she was her to protect me from the monster that was living in my house. Kids think they have monsters waiting under there bed when I was younger I had a monster as a father and I still do.

Thats when the bell rang meaning that a wolf not from our pack went into our territory. I ran downstairs and got ready to fight. I ran to the guards "Where is the wolf" I asked. "We don't know we tryed stopping it but it just beat the crap out of us and we were in are wolf form adn it was in its human form" he said. "Well what did they look like" I asked. "He had light blue hair" the gaurd said.

Fuck my life. I started smelling the air trying to get a trace of my mate. Thats when it hit me it smelled like chocalate and starwberrys. I followed the smell. I ended up stopping at a little cabin on the farther end of the pack. I walked into the cabin and looked around.

"I know you in here" I said. Then the my mate appered from behind the curtains. "What are you doing here my pack will kill you" I said. "No they won't I am your mate there future Luna" he said. "Well who said I wanted you" I said. His eyes started to water and it hurt me so bad to see him like that. "But who said I didn't want you" I said. The waer in his eyes stopped and he smiled at me. "My pack my not kill you but my father probably will okay and if he can't kill you he will try killing me" I said.

"Then let him try" he spat. Crap I don't even know my mates own name. "Well this is awkward but whats your name" I asked. "Issac" he said. Oh my god his name is so hot. Wow what is happening to me. "My name is" I went to finish but he finshed for me "Kia." "Hwo did you know that" I asked. "Jackson filled me in one who you are and lets say you are not on my good side" he responded. "Look I don't know what came over me I just guess I wanted to show off what I could do I don't know I was just mad and Ryder was there" I said. "And look how that turned out you got you ass handed to you by Jackson" he sassed.

"Hey it wasn't fair he is different" I said. "We all are different and I know what Jackson is and what Jackson is can help us" he said. "What do you mean" I asked. "Jackson isn't a regular wolf you already know that but what is he there are only two things he could be, he said, "A hybrid but we know he isn't that because we can't smell it on him." "Then what is the other thing" I asked.

"Or Jackson is apart of the royal family making every other wolf bow down to him no matter how big or strong so your dad won't stand a chance" He said smilling evily. "But before we take down my father there is one thing I want to do" I said. "And what is that" he asked.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He froze at first but began kissing back I stopped kissing his lips and pressed my lips to his neck making him shiver. I trailed kisses up his neck to his earlobe which I bite softly making him shiver even more.

"I may have been giving the most cutest and the most gayest mate" I said laughing. He just punched my arm and climbed through the windo leaving me wanting him even more but I know this isn't the last time I get to touch him.

____
Love it? Hate it? Tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote.
Love you guys