Father!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I just didn't know how to continue so I took some time to think of how I should make the ultimate plot twist its not in this chapter but I will happen soon.

Kia's POV

I ran back to my house to go to bed but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep because I would be thinking of my mate. My mate is adorable and fucking amazing he is everything good.

I got to my house and opened the door. I started to walk up the stairs but a voice stopped me. "Who were you with" the voice said. I turned around to see my father. "I can smell another werewolf on you and there not from this pack, who were you with" he yelled. "We had a rouge enter our territory" I said. "Let me guess this rouge is your mate" he spat. I took a step back and then turned around and ran upstairs.

My father growled loudly and ran after me. I ran into my room and looked around for something. My father ran in and went to tackle me but I grabbed the lamp and swung it at his head knocking him over. He went to get back up and I know if he did I would be dead if he got his hands on me. So I ran and jumped through the window breaking the glass.

"Men help your Alpha now" I said. The men didn't move they didn't help they just watched. They were scared to help because my father was stronger. So I ran away from the pack past our territory and into the town. I looked behind me and starred at the woods then turned around and ran faster.

I started following the scent of my mate until I got to a little house. I knocked on the door and a girl answer the door. "I'm Kia where's Issac" I said. "He's upstairs and if you try doing the dirty up there I won't hesitate to rip your dick off, oh and by the way I'm Angel" she said. "Ok...." I said that's the only thing I could respond with.

I walked up the stairs and followed the scent into a room. I looked around the room and it had band posters and art work all over it. I looked over at the bed and noticed Issac in bed asleep. I smiled at him sleeping he looked adorable and peaceful.

I took off my shirt and pants and climbed into bed with him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close. His eyes fluttered opened and he panic. "It's okay its me Kia" I said. He calmed down and turned around so he was facing me. "Why are you here" He said confused. "I will tell you in the morning but for just sleep" I said. He nodded and turned around and snuggled up right against me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his forehead. My eyelids began to close and then I fell asleep listen to my mated heart beat.

___

Love it? Hate it? tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote.

Love you guys