Silly Silly Mate

Jackson's POV
"Wake up" my mom said softly to me and shuck me trying to get me up. "Fine I guess you don't want bacon" she said. I got up and ran down stairs to the kitchen. There was no bacon. I frowned and turned to my mother and glared at her. She just chuckled "go get ready for school" she said.

I walked the walk of shame my own mother lied to me about bacon whyyyy! I got to my room and pulled out black skinny jeans a red shirt and a black hoodie with a black and red beanie. I smiled at my appearance I wasn't hot but I was damn adorable.

I walked back down stairs and grabbed yogurt from my fridge because I eat healthy not. "Hurry up" my mom said. I sighed and ran out the door and got in the car.

Today is the first day of school last year was hell I would get picked on for being gay. I would get hit sometimes but most of it was verbal. You know how they stay sticks and stones will brake my bones but woods will never hurt me that is a lie. There thousands of people who end up killing them selfs because of what people say.

We stopped at school or prison at least in prison you get one phone call. I sighed and got out and walked into the school. I got to my locker fine but let's say that wasn't going to last a while.

"Hey fag" the leader of the football team said. He pulled up his shirt and showed off his abs. They were good abs but he wasn't a good person so I am not going to compliment them. "You like what you see" he said. "If I like trash then maybe" I said. He looked shocked at what I said. I just smirked and walked off to first hour.

"Hey" a bunch of high pitch squeals came my way. I turned around to see Sarah, Jewel, and Katie. "Hey girls" I said. They were the only friends I have. "Nothing just going to first hour" Jewel said. "What do you have" I asked. "History" She said. "Same" I said along with the other girls said. I looked up at them and we all squealed maybe it won't be that bad this year.

We walked to first hour still freaking out that we all have the same first hour. We walked into the room and everyone glared at me. I just smirked and walked to a desk at the back of the class my girls followed me.

"We are going to go over the rules in this classroom" the teacher said.

It's been about twenty minutes and I have to piss really bad. I got up and asked if I could go she said yes and I dashed out of the classroom.

I finished using the restroom and went to walked off when I smashed into someone making me fall over but before I could fall over the person caught me. "Thanks" I said. The person pulled me up and my jaw dropped it was Ryder Moon every girls fantasy boyfriend. He just kept looking at me.

" I am just going to go" I said awkwardly and went to walk of when he grabbed my wrist making me cringe in pain because of my cuts. He saw that he hurt me and grabbed higher up my arm then he pushed me against the wall and full own kissed me. It sent tingles through my whole body making me want more. I started kissing back.

We pulled apart to breath. He looked at me and grabbed a pen and grabbed my hand and wrote his number. "So cheesy" I said accidentally. He just chuckled and kissed my nose. Then he walked off.

I started walking back to History before I got to the History class I pitched myself making sure I wasn't asleep. I smiled when I didn't wake up.

That means this is real.

Ryder's POV
He was my mate Jackson Night was my mate I couldn't stop myself back by the bathrooms. My wolf took over but hey I wasn't complaining it was amazing. I didn't think I would get a guy but I don't care my uncle got a guy for his mate and they are one of the happiest couples I have every meet.

The reason I didn't know he was my mate early is because I just turned eighteen last week that means I couldn't find my mate and since the it was still summer and he doesn't come out side or do anything.

I know he gets picked on and stuff but not anymore I am going to be here to help him.

I have a question why did he cringe when I grabbed his wrist?

________________
Hope you guys liked it.

Comment like and please tell me if you like it so far because I don't want to be making a story nobody likes so comment and tell me your opinion.

Love u bye