Deja Vu

As They sat together , Mj thought about how talking to him was like a song you never wanted to end, even though you know that eventually it will have to. The conversations that was shared that night, showed how much she was abstruse about everything. This made him want more, this story she as telling the as if they were bleeding out, but something felt lingering.
That night really felt like complete deja vu to the both of you.Except, Mj knew everything about why he has absolutely no clue. But regardless Colby knew this was no ordinary situation, it was the climax of everything of his life.
The sky then began to send a fresh breeze, blowing the scent of the sweet beach with that tropical after smell giving a sense of balance. But between that she also got a wiff of Colbys ambrosial cologne bringing her back to those memory's where he held her oh so tight, she could hear his heartbeat turn into a lullaby. Boy did she want a moment like that again, for him to embrace her right now and forever.
But as the night got colder especially since she was in a bikini looking outfit, Colby slowly took off his warm leather jacket and handed it to her. She offered him a stay at her house because it was the least she felt she could do, and he said yes. They both walked together a mile to your house, which was enjoyable the whole way.