Chapter 1

Hey you guys!
This is my first ever writing, i have just start, i haven't even read novels before writing this one, i just like to write because idk i think so much, maybe thats why!

So I apologize already, i am improving and i will. Just have faith on me? :(

~~~
"Godd, i can't believe they don't have anyone of my type on this tinder app" teja said to her friend while swiping right and left on tinder.
"Haha its just hookup. Right? Choose anyone" chavi replied.
"No way, i want someone tall and handsome"
"And what if that tall and handsome will be someone boring"
"Hey pls dont say that, i've not dated anyone since 14 months, i need good company"
"Ok keep looking, i'm going to make something to eat you want some?" Chavi asked.
"No i'm good, close the door when you leave"

Teja started humming, "not interested, not my type, godd too muscular for me, not this one, he is younger and OH MY GOD who is he? How didn't i see him before, god he has beautiful eyes, and the bio, what does that even mean, he seems interesting and mysterious"

Teja swiped right. And "WOAHHHH! Its a match". Teja started dancing "oh my god oh my god"

Chavi came and asked "what happened".
"Look at this guy" teja said while showing her phone.
"Dude. He is hot" chavi said.
"Yep he is, and i like his bio too" teja said.
"Karan it is" chavi replied.
"Now i am waiting for his message" teja said excitedly.

Tingg
Karan picked his phone "pls be alia, be alia"
Dani, who was sitting infront of PC, said "dudee move on already, she is getting engaged this sunday"
"It was fucking 8 years dani, it is not that easy"
"Kk, the girl moved on already, why can't you?"
"I know she must be missing me, i'm sure"
"Come on dude, grow up"
"No dani, you don't know about love, please don't teach me"
"And what happened after you doing PHD in love, look at you now"
"Shut up dude, you don't even know how to even talk with a girl, and here teaching me"
"Karan what is wrong with you"
Dani angrily left the room, picked his keys and went out.

Karan unlocked his phone and its a notification from twitter "you and TeePee matched".
"God tinder again" karan said annoyingly and opened the notification.
Tejasswi had a profile picture of her laughing and had bio "pls be 6'2".
Karan smiled and checked her profile, "what is this girl."
His phone rung, a call from dani, "i'm outside, going for some games you coming?"
"Yes on my way" karan replied.

"Did that k dude message you?" Chavi asked from her bed.
"No!" Tejasswi replied, "i will die single"
"Check some other profiles or i have this friend, do you want me to make him up for you"
"Not liking other profiles after watching karan"
"And what about karan"
"No leave"

1.5 weeks later,
Tejasswi's phone rung,
"I need you" message received.
"Who is he oh my god" tejasswi clicked his profile.
"Oh its karan"
Tejasswi's thumb started dancing "what should i say? Is this a wrong message? Oh my god what do i do? Am i in love?"
"Who are you" tejasswi replied.
"Oh my god! Shit! This will sound rude"
3 seconds later,
"Oh! I wish this tinder would have unsend message"
15 minutes later,
"He still didn't reply me, may be he is angry"

Tinggg, her phone rung. Tejasswi clicked on the notification excitedly and it was from chavi "what are you doing tonight". "Oh chavi! Wrong timing"
She called her, the call was going and the notification appeared "new message from karan"
She pressed the red button first and then the notification.

"Who am i, is not what matter, i need to talk with you, is something that matters"
"Is this a wrong message karan?"
"No TeePee it's definitely not a wrong message"
Tejasswi was puzzled.
"So can we talk?"
"About what"
"TeePee I loved this girl, she was my best friend, we had been together for 8 years"
"Are you okay karan"
"She is marrying this week, I can't see her with someone else, why did she do this to me?"
"It's okay karan, I'm sure you are a wonderful human, pls don't be disheartened"
"No TeePee you are not understanding, i can do anything for her, and i did. If she was angry, she can came slap me, she can beat me, shout on me, but why did she leave, i cant focus on anything now, i am so broke"
"Why did she leave"
"She said I'm immature for her, she took 8 years to understand me? She said i can never understand her, i did TeePee, she cheated me once and i even forgave her for that."
"She was in relationship with you and still cheated you, what can you now expect"
"You are right, but what now? I always forgave her mistakes and she left me after this little argument, we could solve that"
"Don't take me wrong, but i think she wanted a reason to leave you and thats why she did."
"What now, WHAT NOW, i cant move on, I can't focus on my life and other things"
"She was part of your life karan, but not your life, give importance to them, who gave you importance, i'm sorry but she is not worth it"
"May be she is not, but i loved her"
"Loved? And then you say i can't move on, you liar"
Karan laughed "who are you TeePee what is your name"
"I'm Tejasswi Prakash"
"Oh Hi tejasswi"
"Haha hi karan!"
"What do you do tejasswi"
"I'm doing internship in global industries, i just graduated"
"Oh you are small"
"Haha and you?"
"I owned a company, basically it's my father's. But he is handing over to me"
"Oh you have such big responsibilities and you are crying over someone to whom you are not even important"
"Yeah laddo, you are right"
"Haha laddo?"
"Yes i found you very cute"
"Ohh! Thanks"
"So laddo i dont use tinder much, can you give me your number?"
"Isn't it too early for the number"
"Yes it is, give me now?"
"No not this early"
"Its not difficult for me to arrange your number, i'm being gentleman and asking you directly"
"Oh really, pls arrange it"
"Yes i can, in less than 2 hours"
"Oh lets see"
"But i have a condition laddo"
"What is it?"
"I'll call you, and you have to pick up and talk"
"Sure done"
"Wait for my call laddo"

Tejasswi was puzzled, he really liked karan, all the puzzle feelings, and after every two seconds she was checking her phone. "He must be kidding, how can he even have my number" "why didn't i gave him my number"

~i didnt want to do this story in parts, but i dont know if people will like it or not, so i will post the other part after watching the response~

This is my first time writing a story. *fingers crossed*