Chapter 9

karan suggested a five star restaurant for lunch,
"i have a better place in mind"
"sure!" karan agreed.

teja took him to a roadside restaurant (dhaaba),
"what? this?"
"yesss i love lentils here, this place is one of my favorites, i found peace here"
"but i really thought of a five star restaurant, wasnot that a good idea?"
"ofcourse that was but" she pointed her finger to a guy selling balloons, then to the kids who were playing, then a guy talking to her wife, "we would have missed such moments, these moments they are so full of life"

karan looked at them and smiled, then looked at teja "you really are changing my view to look at this world"
"i'd love to see your view too"
"you might not like it"
"i would love it, i like the person you are" teja smiled.
"damn you!" karan nodded his head.
"whatt?" teja said in her baby voice.
"lets order something" karan called the guy serving.
"yes how can i help you?"
karan looked at teja to order.

"i would like lentils and your usual lassi"
"same for me" food arrived they had it.

it was 5:00 p.m.

teja looked at sky and sighed. "ah! sun is going to set, my favorite moment of the day, you know i am always at work and now i can see the sunset"

karan stood up, "come on"
"what?" teja said.
"come come"
"but"

karan held his hand and took her to the car.

"but where are we going? i told you i want to see that sunset"
"can you wait like for 1 minute?" karan looked at teja.
"uh, okay"

~~

"ohhh are we going to the beach? really?" teja exclaimed.
"yes laddo" karan winked.
"god! how do you know me so well?"
"ta-da" karan smiled.

he then parked his car, went to the teja's side, opened the door for the girl, offered his hand to help her out.

"oh thankyou"
"you are always welcome"

they went to the beach holding their hands. since teja was wearing heels so she has to remove, karan helped her and then hold her heels. (such a gentleman, no?"

they then sit where the waves were touching the shore, all peaceful and blue, the sound of waves and teja's hair all blowing in air.

"ahh" karan sighed.
"you know how much i wanted this, you won't believe, i have never ever in my life came to sea side to watch sunset."
"but you liked sunset then why not?"
"i don't know never had this idea, and if had then didnt have the company"
"damnn!! i am liking this the sunset, the waves, colors...." then she looked at karan "...and you."
"dont do that" karan nodded with that smirk.
"okay gotcha" teja winked.

teja looked at the sky "god! looks like a painting, you know sunny i am such a big fan of this natural art, i mean no matter how talented an artist can be, they can never draw such art, its just ..."

"i love you teja" karan was starting teja and said all of sudden.

"uh, umm, ... i- i w-was saying- saying that look at the sun. isn't it so beautiful?"
"how long you have to run more?"
"from what?"
"from your feelings?"
"what feelings? i have no feelings for you, i don't love you"
"i didn't say feelings for me" karan winked.
"oh but.." teja kind of stammered.
"but what laddo?" karan said in flirty way.
"but you just.."
"yes i just.."
teja was all silent and blushing.

"you were saying something teja. i was?"
"karan what are you doing?"
"i really love you teja, i am not joking around, i ve never felt like this before, i have never been this selfless before"
"but i told you about.."
"please don't you bring alia in all this, she doesn't matter to me, i forgot her since a long, it's just i need someone to realize me that, and not just alia, alot of girls came in my life, and you teja, you are the one"
"it is not about alia, karan"
"then what is it about? is something about me bothering you? i can change myself for you"
"i would never ever change anything about you, you are perfect"
"then what is the problem?"
"i am scared" tears started felling from her eyes.
"hey hey" karan made her chinned up from his hands.
"don't be, i am here"
"that is what i am scared of, today you are here, tomorrow you will not"
"laddo i am telling you i have never felt like this before, i am not joking around with you, i have never been this serious, how can you even think i will go leave you"
"karan.." she started crying.
karan leaned towards her and hugged her, teja encirled her little hands around karan's waist, karan tightened her, and sniffed her hair, kissed on her head.

"shh. shh."
teja held her back, sniffles.
"look at that nose of yours, you are a tomato rightnow"
teja smiled.
"i love you karan" she said while looking down.
karan chinned her up, made her look in his eyes.
"here i am not there" (down where she was looking at) he teased her.
"shut up sunny"
karan hugged her "damn! i love you too laddo and more"

she tightened her hands, so did karan.

"i am not letting you go" karan said.
"sure. but its getting late" teja pushed karan and stood up.
"start behaving like my girlfriend ok?"
"oh really is this how you are going to ask me out?"
"yes"
"no i am not convinced"
"get lost then"
"you get lost"

they both shared a good convo, had dinner there in the same roadside restaurant, karan dropped her home.

teja while getting down from the car.
"byie sunny" in her baby voice.
karan leaned a little, kissed her on her forehead. "love you baby"
she smiled. "love you too"
karan then kissed her on her cheeks, she then kissed him on his cheeks and got off the car.
"bye laddo, message me when you reached"
"sure bye-bye"

"ahh tejasswi prakash" karan said to himself. "i am not getting enough of you anytime soon"
he turned his car and head towards his home.

his phone rung. "reached" it was message from tejasswi.
"okay girlfriend" karan replied while driving.
"i am not your girlfriend, you didn't ask me out"
"i will neither ask you, nor your father" karan replied.
"do not use phone while driving, it's unsafe"
"okay baby, i will call you later"
"sure"

~~

teja then went to the shower, wore her nightsuit, sat back on her bed, and started watching the pictures they took today.

she then went on insta and searched "karan kundra" ofcourse no one appeared. she then went on the tinder to check the spelling and it was kundrra with two R she came back again, he appeared, and then ta-da that follow button turned into following.

"reached, text you after shower" she received a message from karan.
"okay sunny"

~~

*tring tring* teja's phone started ringing. but nah! no one picked. one, two, three, five and after seven missed calls karan gave up.

"how dare you slept without wishing me good night?" he messaged teja.
second message - "message me that you are okay if by any chance you woke up in the middle of night"
third message- "good night laddo"
fourth message - "i love you baby"
fifth message - "i miss you already"

he then went through his notifications.
"tejasswiprakash followed you on instagram"
"ohh so this" he said to himself and then instantly followed her back. (but if you remember the chapter one her account was private.)

"your account is private and you slept, disappointed"he dmed teja on insta.

~~

he then went to his gallery and started adoring the pictures they took today.
"oh damn! what a couple" he smiled.

he then chose a picture edited the colors from lightroom, and posted a story on insta, mentioning his laddo with aheart emoji.

he then set alarm for the next day and went to sleep.

~~~

what do you think about this chapter? do share your thoughts? ♥️♥️✨

happy readingggg ♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨✨