Chapter - 8

"Yay yay we are here" teja said in excitement.
"Damnn! Teja! What is this" karan was looking teja with the surprisingly loving eyes.

They were on the entrance of "imagix" the amusement park with fascinating roller coaster trains and other various interesting exhibits.

(I made up the amusement park because no park was opened in the morning and i need one as per requirement of the story, some rides are inspired from imagica amusement park)

"I told you na, you need a friend, and as a friend, i will help you explore" teja smiled.
"You will never be failed to surprise me" he said and held teja's hand "lets go get the tickets"

They went to the counter to get the entry ticket first, and then wristband. (if you dont know what are the wristbands, its basically like some fixed price band, and after having that you ll get all the rides for free)

"I am so excited sunny, you know i have been here a lot and a lot of time, have you been here before?"teja asked in excitement.
"Noo, i have been here once with my nephew, but not for me" karan replied with smirk.
"God what are you doing with your life? You have never sit to the roller coaster or the waterslide? Or boating? No nothing?"
"Maybe in my childhood but not that i remember"
"Okay i am more excited now, you will explore for the first time and that too with me, its gonna be so much fun"

Teja held karan's hand and took him to the ferris wheel, "lets start with this"
They stand in a line, waiting for their turn, after 2 mins hardly, their turn came,
The worker asked, "for two?"
"Yes for two."

The worker directed them towards a white beautiful component to sit on,
Karan offered his hand to teja to help her sit in, teja smiled took his hand and sit, "thankyou"
Then she offered her hand to karan, "come come"
She was so excited.
"God you kid!" Karan smiled.

And they both sat, worker came locked the door.
And the wheel started rotating upwards,
"We are alone here" karan winked.
"Shut up. Friends. Remember?"
"Yeah yeah all starts with friendship"
"Karan stop na" she was blushing alot.
"Okay okay" karan smiled.
"You scared?" Teja asked.
"Hahaha of what?"
Teja gave a puppy eyes look "i was worried for you"
"Yes baby i know"

The wheel was rotating up and up, it was all beautiful from the window of the components, they feel like they were on sky.

"It is so beautiful" teja said while looking down from the window.
"Indeed, very beautiful." karan said while looking at teja.

She didn't realize. she started telling all the stories she remembered of that wheel, when she came with her friends, karan was all laughing and glaring her.

"Friends? How can i be just friends with you teja? Look at you!" Karan said to himself.
"What?" Teja asked.
"No nothing, continue."
"So, .." her sentence was not even finished and the worker came, open the door, and said, "hope you enjoy the ride".
"Yes we do" teja said and preparing to get down from the component.
The worker offered his hand to teja , teja was about to took his hand, karan stop him, "wait wait letme get down first, then i ll help you" and thanked to worker, "thanks dude for the help"
He got down gave his hand to teja, helped her get down, she got down, they didn't leave each other's hands and went for another ride.

Karan suggested a "rajasaur river adventure" ride, its basically a water splash kind of slide.
"I have never been to that slide, im kind of scared"
"Dont be, you have never came with me before"
"No karan i am so scared"
"Dont you trust me?"

Teja tightened her hand and went to the slide, they went upstairs, the worker showed them the boat and gave instructions, they sat with another family.

"Couple?" A girl asked from the family.
Karan smiled and looked at teja.
"Couple of friends" teja replied and karan had his wonderful smirk.
"Ofcourse" he mumbled.

"I am so scared"
"Trust me baby"

Andddd the ride started, they interlocked their fingers, teja closed her eyes with fear,

"Karan karannnn karaaannn" she was screaming in fear.
"I am here i am here" karan was looking at teja, she was tightening her eyes, screaming karan's name.

"Teja" karan said slowly.
"Whatt? Yes? Yeah" teja opened her one eye and asked karan.
"The ride ended" karan smiled.

She stood up, karan helped her get down.

"See? Told you? It was not that scary." Karan smiled to teja.

They then went to Mr. India ride, its basically a motion-simulator ride. They enjoyed alot.

"Lets have some ice cream" teja said while pointing her finger to an ice cream stall.
"Hahaha sure"
"Why are you laughing?"

"Two ice-creams" karan said to the the person had the stall.

"Because you are cute." He then looked at teja and replied.
He gave ice creams to them both.
"Thankyouuuu" teja said to him.

She was then eating and telling all the stories to karan and asusual karan was listening to her with all the smiles.

They then went to nitro, the roller coaster ride. (For me its the most dangerous ride)

Again, teja was a little scared, karan held her hand and sat, the ride started.

"Oh my oh my" teja was screaming and all scared.
And again karan was all adoring her, her cuteness, her hair on her face, her screams and everything.

After nitro, they then went to some other rides, its then 3 p.m.

"Should we now somewhere to eat?"
"But there are still 2 rides.."
"Teja enough na?" Karan asked teja.
"But.."
"Pls? I am hungry now, we ll come again any day."
"Okay okay but promise me we will come again?"
"Yess promise"

Karan then suggested a place for lunch.

~~~

Heya guys! What are your thoughts? ❤️
Thankyou for appreciating previous parts! Im grateful

Happy Readinggggg!!♥️♥️♥️♥️