Chapter 3

"Rahul is basically the head of the company I'm doing internship in .."
"And he likes you" karan interrupted.
"Yeah he does and asked me out"
"And still you dare to went with him alone, i did tell you to come and pick you"

"Yes i should have, But i know karan from 2 days now, why do i trust him more than rahul" teja was lost in her thoughts.

"Hey you there laddo" karan asked.
"Yeah yeah i'm listening, so you were saying?"
"Hahaha what were you thinking laddo, you can share with me"
"I trust you karan, i dont know you, i dont know anything about you but i do trust you"
"Ofcourse baby, you can, i promise to not break your trust, but what made you think that suddenly"
"I dont know its just a thought"
"So when is your internship ending?"
"In a week, but they offered me very good post"
"So you are planning to work with that rahul, despite of knowing he likes you"
"Ofcourse im planning, its a very good opportunity and after all, i keep my professional and personal lives separate"
"Ofcourse you keep it separate but what if rahul won't keep it separate, and how come 'the thought of rahul offering you the position because he likes you' doesn't come in your mind"
"Please dont say that, he offered me the job on my merit"
"Laddo you are so innocent for this world"

"HEY HEYY YOU CAN COME TO MY COMPANY" karan added.

Teja laughed, " you don't even know my majors,do you just hire people like that?"
"Haha dont mock me, i see the potential in you" karan laughed.
"Ofcourse you do" teja was smiling.
"I cant wait for your internship to be finished"
"Yeah same"
"You know since how long i was waiting for you"
"Yeah i am sorry for making you wait"
"Maybe it will sound cheesy but for the first time i liked to wait, god i am acting like a teenager. No?"
"Ofcourse not, even i wanted to just go home and talk to you"
"I haven't got the vibes i got from you, with anyone else, since so long"
"Really" teja was yawning and put her head on her pillow.
"You are very tired. No?"
"Yes i am but i want to talk"
"We will, you rest now"
"But.."
"No buts.. you have to wake up early tomorrow"
"You are so nice karan"

"Sunnyyy, come here papa is calling you" karan's sister came in his room and asked him to come.
"Yeah one second" karan replied.

"Oh so sunny it is" teja said in her sleepy voice.
"Go sleep now" karan smiled.
"Yes i am. good night sunny"
"Good night laddo"

Karan went downstairs, discussed some business things with his father, came back to his room.

He now went to his bed, he raised his hands towards his side table, where his phone was, he took his phone, and went straight to instagram.

"Tejasswi prakash" he searched.
"Results not found"
"TeePee" he searched again.
"Profile appeared" And it's private.

He can see teja in white cute off-shoulder dress, with her opened hair, smiling from the small circle on her profile.

He went straight to google, searched "insta dp zoom", pasted teja's name in search bar, loading, loading and teja's display came there.

"She looks extremely cute here, why didn't she put this on tinder"
"Well its good she didn't she look very pretty"

Karan screenshotted, cropped the image, made a new folder "laddo" and add that picture in it.

He then scrolled his social sites, randomly, set the alarm and went to sleep.

~~~
Teja's alarm ringing, she raised her hand with her eyes half opened, switched off the alarm, changed the side she was sleeping in and started checking the notifications.

Clear, clear, clear.
She was quite disappointed with the fact that she didn't get one from her sunny.

"But its just 8:00 a.m. he must be sleeping, after all he is the head" teja said to herself. "Forget it" she switched off her display, put her phone on charging, and went for shower.

She choose a red strawberry dress for monday, she wore it, put some minimal makeup and head towards the company, she was quite nervous, her hands were sweating.

"God when will be this week ending"

She checked her phone, and make herself believe that she is checking the team, but she was actually checking the notification. And none.

"I can text him first" she said to herself. "No, this time ill let him text me first, next time it will be me"

She was lost in her thoughts, suddenly some fingers snapped in front of her eyes.

"Yeah yeah im here" teja said.
"You are not" sana said to her in a interrogative way.
"Never mind"
Teja said and went straight to her desk. She gather herself, switched on her laptop, and started her work.

Not to mention she was continuously checking the time. Got me right?

Its 1:00p.m. Still no message.

Tingg.. new message received.
She hurriedly picked up her phone and finally a text from karan tinder.
She went to the settings changed his name into sunny first and then opened his message.
"Morning laddo" teja sighed with relief.
"God I can't believe im acting like a little school girl" she said to herself.
"Morning sunny" she replied.
"Good luck for your work" she got a message again, in two seconds.
"You too" teja replied.

Teja's phone was still in her hands and she was expecting a reply of the two words she sent, 15 minutes and no reply. She put her phone in the drawer.

"Focus on your work TeePee" she sighed.

~~~

It's 6:00 p.m.
karan is still busy working, the thoughts of teja are in his head.
"Why can't i stop thinking of her, i dont want my heart to be break now, i can't trust this girl, it's just a hook up, calm down" karan said to himself.

"Have you done from your work?" Karan received a message from teja.
"Yes laddo, im going to hang out with some friends, will text you, when i'll be back"
"Okay sunny stay safe"

"Pls don't say sunny, whenever she says sunny, it reminded me of her cute voice, when she addressed me with this word for the first time." Karan is talking to himself. "And then stay safe? Alia never said that to me in 8 years, she always act crazy whenever i told her about my friends, but she was my girl friend, and it's teja i know her since 1 day only, damn why am i thinking so much"

He went to call logs and called dani, "meet me today and bring everyone, lets chill out"
"Its monday dude, we already chilled out alot last weekend"
"I need some fresh air"
"Okay ill come"

He went with his friends, ordered some beers, they talked a lot, and all this time who was in his head? Yes laddo!"

~~~

Karan came out from his bath room, opened his closet door, took out a shirt to wear for night, picked his phone, and called laddo, without even having a second thought.

"Hello" karan said on call while wearing the shirt.
"Hi karan, i'm out right now, will talk later"
"Again?"
"What do you mean again? You were out too"
"Teja where are you? Sent me the location"
"Are you mad? What are you talking, we will talk later"
"Teja where are you"
"Karan"
"Teja location?"
"Its some bar, called blue lights but why are you..."

Karan hung up, took his car keys and went out of his place and head towards the blue lights ...

~~~~

Heyyyaa!! Thanks y'all for appreciating my previous parts.

I'm hoping you all will ignore my  poor vocabs and grammatical mistakes.

Do let me know about your thoughts?

Happy reading!!! ♥️♥️♥️