The Controversial Popularity Vote

Cale took off the bracelet while Alberu wore back his necklace. Raon returned to his dragon form and remained invisible before they leave the palace with Tasha. They had no idea what had happened that even Tasha could not stop Mary.

By the time they reached the museum, only the the ground floor was spared from the destruction, and the foyer was completely visible from the outside since the walls was smashed to the ground. Smoke and dust was rising from every direction. There was some fire here and there that was being extinguished by the staff of the museum. One of the knight greeted them gratefully as if the savior was here to save the place from being perished overnight. 

- Human, they went real crazy! Look at the museum. It's even worse than what we've done to the vampire's fountain!

Cale can only sigh at the young dragon's remark. As Cale was calculating about the damage cost of the newly built museum in his mind, Alberu enquired about the situation with Tasha.

"Ehem, what exactly happened? Where's Instuctor-nim and Miss Rosalyn?"

"That... A conflict started between Sir Clopeh and Mary and it turned into a huge fight real quick. Instructor Choi was here to stop them but he, he ended up joining in the fight... Miss Rosalyn couldn't stop the fight either and was calling back ups over in the main office right now..."

Alberu and Cale had an odd taste in their mouths. They did not expect Choi Han would joined in the fight. No wonder the knights could only stare at the building in cold sweat as the museum was being tore down right before their eyes. They can even see the black miru of Choi Han, the wyvern, and the black skeleton dragon- wait, why was the dragon half-blood here too? They really went all out this time. They better had a good reason for the fight, or else... The fighting was still going on as they were walking towards the hall where the sound was located from. 

"What are they fighting about?"

Tasha contemplated for a moment before answering.

"It's because of the popularity vote event..."

"What did you say?"

Tasha explained the whole event to them. It started as a promo event for the museum. It was an online poll on each hero who took part in the wars that was being displayed in the museum. Each visitor to the museum website can only vote once and have to upload a short video clip that showcased the person that they have voted. In the end of the event, the most popular person will have all their fan made clips being compiled into a long video to be exhibited in the museum. But, during the editing process of the videos, there was contradicting opinions and it had led to this situation right now.

"So, who won the poll?"

"It was you... young master Cale." 

When they reached the fighting scene, Mary was still threatening to blow up Clopeh's limb while Clopeh was obviously, still openly provoking Mary to do so if she dares without Cale's permission. Well, Mary could have easily gotten the upper hand with her control over the skeleton beings but seemed like she wanted an actual fight with Clopeh. And Choi Han... He was fighting the wyvern and the black skeleton dragon on his own with... rather bright expression? Was he taking this as a casual training session? 

"Ehem! Stop, all of yo- Yiekk!"

Cale had narrowly escaped the incoming broken pillar thanks to Raon's flight magic. He then quickly casted enormous whirlwinds to distract all of them. 

Swisshhh!

"Cale-nim!"

"Great Cale-nim!"

"Young master Cale!"