The R&D Food Session

"Welcome, young master-nim."

As soon as the teleportation flash subsided, he was greeted by the Molan duo. Ron naturally handed a cup of warm lemon tea to him. Choi Han and the Molan duo still did their silent greeting with just a slight nod and the deadly glare. Cale looked at the butler and his son as he sipped on the welcome tea. Both of the Molans were looking fit and healthy despite having eyebags underneath their eyes. It must be due to the recent busy times for the inn and also the the day-to-day administration of the Molan household. He can't help but to frown at the bitterness and suspected that Ron purposely did not put honey in it as a reminder to his young master for overworking them.

"Thanks Ron. It's... very refreshing."

"Serving you lemon tea is my pleasure, young master-nim."

"... ..."

- Looks like Granpa Ron and Chef Beacrox are doing great, human. But, what're they doing over-

"Welcome! Young master-nim!"

"Er... Thank you?"

Cale was surprised to hear the loud greeting from the bandits. With an irritated expression, Beacrox immediately shooed them away to their duties and the bandits quickly escaped from the lounge without knowing the reason for them being chased off. 

"Young master-nim, all the ingredients have been prepared in the kitchen."

"Thank you, Ron. Let-"

Bang!

The front door of the inn suddenly burst open and the people just casually walked in. When Cale saw their faces, he instantly had a migraine. Cage, Taylor and Bud. The odd and loud group, well, except for Taylor. But the three of them were definitely drinking buddies. 

"Young master-nim! Are you alri- Huh?"

Lock ran to the lounge upon hearing the ruckus and saw the uninvited guests. Cale sighed at that crowded inn and was already looking tired before they even get to start doing anything. His plan was to make some Korean food in peace. Now, forget about the peace, he didn't even know if they will get anything done by today.

"Hi, Lock. Were you in the kitchen?"

He was wearing an apron with stains and he smelled like onions. Seemed like Lock had grew even taller. Cale had to tiptoed and stretched his hand all the way up to take out the spring onion that was sticking out from the thick hair. Beacrox looked disapprovingly at that werewolf boy while he handed a clean handkerchief to Cale. This bit of cleanliness standard did not bother Cale much but looking at the stoic face of Beacrox, he quickly took the handkerchief and wiped his hand clean. After properly greeting Cale, Lock sheepishly scratched his head before running back to the kitchen. 

When he looked back at the lounge, the three uninvited guests had made themselves at home. Cage had taken the glasses from her sleeves and placed it on the table while Bud opened a bottle of wine to fill the empty glasses. Only Taylor had some courtesy to greet the owner first.

"Young master-nim, I'm sorry that we've came without notice. But they wanted to have a meal at the inn today, that's why..."

Taylor smiled apologetically to Cale before he was being urged back to the table. Cage happily brought a glass of wine to Cale.  

"Young master-nim, please, have a drink. This is the most delicious wine from that Bud buddy."

She pointed at the seemingly already drunk Bud who was pouring himself the third glass.

Cale politely refused the drink and told them to enjoy their meal and drinking session. He wondered where did they hear his news of visiting the inn. They even closed the inn for the day just to conduct food experiment.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 26, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Slacker Life (Free Trial Period)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें