𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑼𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒚

AN/
Hey guys before you start reading i just wanted to say that i'm unpublishing this book so i can edit the chapters.
I finally gave Adelia a face claim and also her siblings & Ross since they all didn't have one. Lowkey proud and happy with my choices. If you don't like who i chose then you can always imagine someone else. :)
And i also like how this looks more than how i had previously done it.

Hope you guys enjoy<3

Oh and this is better in dark mode !

~

Adelia has never cared about sports in all of her 17 years of life. Not even when she was dating the co-captain of her schools lacrosse team, it just didn't interest her in the slightest bit. When her and her ex broke up they made a deal, she goes to all his games and he'll keep her secret to himself. So she's been to all of them, she even went as far as going to the rival school to see how well they are. The sport didn't catch her eye but the captain of Somerville's team did. But it's more complicated than just going to different schools.

~

Christopher has played lacrosse ever since he can remember. It's basically his life at this point. Nothing has ever affected his game. But when a random girl who he's seen before bumps into him during a practice, he can't stop thinking about her. And it isn't a coincidence that she shows up again. But it's gets too complicated when it goes further than a friendship.

~

Does not contain any sexual content.

Does contain triggering topics which will definitely have trigger warning beforehand.

~Main characters~

ADELIA DÍAZ VARGAS
(portrayed by yaz caramanli)

ADELIA DÍAZ VARGAS(portrayed by yaz caramanli)

seventeen, leo♌️
instagram: adelia.rose , livelaughlana

~

CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO