Two

Adelia Díaz
~irl, social media~

"I forgot to mention it earlier but your dads friends are over right now" My mother said while turning on the turn signal to turn on our street. "So just try not to make too much noise because they're working on something" I nodded

My dads friends are okay, they usually come over to act like they're working but in actuality they watch college football or basketball games in the living room. I don't mind them being around since i'm usually always in my room or with one of my siblings. And there's even times where my parents will tell us to go eat out or to the movies.

That's basically the only time we get to choose what to eat without the input of our parents.

"Mom." She glanced at me, "You know how the academy has been losing the games?" She nodded but kept her eyes on the road, "If they don't make it to finals do you think it'd be wrong if some people from academy went to see Somerville?"

"Are you planning on going even if you guys lose? I don't think Luke would be okay with that." Right Lucas my "boyfriend" "You aren't going right? Not if you guys lose."

"No i wouldn't." yes i would "I was just wondering.".

"Well i think for one Lucas would feel some type of way and two the academy people would punk on you for going down there voluntarily." She chuckled

"Right."

People from Andover/ Carlisle hate Somerville people i don't know if it's cause the schools are rivals but they do. I don't get it, i never hated them I actually like Somerville. People here think they're the shit cause here it's more "expensive" so people have money. It's like New York, Andover and Carlisle are basically the upper east side and to Andover people, Somerville is the lower east side.

My mindset/ mentality is so different from these people. I don't care about money meaning i don't give a shit if someone has money or not.

When we got to the house i walked inside and said hi before heading to my sisters room. "Vicky!" I yelled as i knocked on her door. "Vi-!"

I couldn't finish yelling cause she opened the door and covered my mouth right away. "What are you so loud for?" She uncovered my mouth. "Hey Adelia" She gave me a quick hug before walking into her room.

"Hey Vic." I closed the door after walking in. "Every time i come back there's something different." I looked around her room. She has fairy lights on the wall of her bed. "They look cute."

"Thanks i put some in yours too." My eyes widened, "Hope you like them if not i'll ask Junior to take them down since he helped."

"Aw you love me."

"Shut up."

"So i have a question." She patted her bed so i can sit next to her, which i did. "Would you be able to drive me Liz and Kay next Thursday?"

"Where?"

i smiled before answering in a low voice. "Somerville."

"What do you want over there?"

"I wanna see the lacrosse game."

"Don't you guys have one too?" I nodded, "Then why?"

"We're on a mission." I spoke sarcastically, "I just wanna see them."

"I'll see if i can take you guys, i'll text you on Wednesday."

"You're the best." I praised.

"Wait Ad why don't you guys just go watch them practice instead?" Why did i not think of that.