Three

Adelia Díaz
~irl, imessage~

When morning came, all three of our alarms woke us up so i was actually the first to get up to turn mine and Lizzie's off since she was next to me.

"Kayla turn it off" I complained which made her groan. "Hurry" So she did. "I'm gonna shower guys i'll leave it unlocked in case one of you need to go in" I said as i gathered my school uniform of the day and everything i needed to get dressed in the bathroom.

It didn't take long for me to shower, I was out within thirty minutes. My outfit was a shirt with the school logo and a plaid skirt with black shoes.

"Girl it's like fifteen degrees out right now." Kayla spoke as she did her makeup.

"You're right." I grabbed a navy windbreaker from my closet and put it on but didn't zip it. "Better?"

"Cute outfit but girl it's fucking cold"

"But i look cute?" She nodded "Gracias Kay." I smiled.

I got all my school stuff together and put on a bit of mascara.

"I think Lucas is gonna be here soon, I agreed to meet him before school."

"Addy shouldn't you be distancing yourself?" She chuckled, "Like you're broken up."

"Yeah but i mean he's doing me the favor of faking a relationship to not hear shit from my parents so i kind of owe him."

"Just don't lead him on Ad."

"I won't."

Not even five minutes later there was a knock at the door so i grabbed my backpack and walked to the door, opening it and greeting Lucas with a side hug. He said hi to the girls and we left.

"You look nice, where are you off to today?" He asked curiously.

"Thank you but i'm just going to classes then back to the dorm to do work."

"When do you have your shift?"

"Uh i don't work until tomorrow, why?" I have a job, I work at a yogurt/ ice cream shop 15- 20 minutes away. Around four hours every shift but sometimes more.

"I thought you had a shift today?" I shook my head

"No, the store is closed today. But me and Eddie switched shifts for tomorrow since he needs thursday off."

"So you aren't going to the Thursday or Tuesday game?"

"I don't know yet." I'm not lying, I picked up a Thursday shift week because my work friend Eddie has a doctors appointment. And i for sure work Tuesday this week.

"Well at least come to one."

~

At school I was working on a senior project most of the day. We have to do something for our classes and add them together to make this one huge project. During my ceramics class Vic had texted me but i wasn't really able to reply since i using the pottery wheel.

After class though, i replied.

~~~
imessage
vic<3

hey i'm good for going today
are you guys fine with that?

yeah i asked them yesterday
and they had said whatever
day you're good w

okay but it has to be right
after school, i'll be waiting by
where i always drop or pick
you up at

okay i'll let them know

~~~

"Hurry the fuck up she told me right after school!" I rushed them as we sort of ran to the spot. "Oh i see her."

When we got to the car i sat in the front and the other two went in the back.

"Ten minutes." Vic spoke and i pointed at the girls. "Next time i'll leave your asses here."

"Lizzie was the one who needed to use the bathroom and then she also went to her locker." Kayla spoke and i laughed.

"Well they get out of school at 3:15 and practice is probably from their sixth period to five so we have time it's 2:35." I said while looking at the car radio for the time. I used to hate that our school is from seven to two twenty- five because every other school enters at eight but that just means we're out before them.

"Okay play some good music."

I connected my phone to bluetooth and played shuffle on my car playlist. Love Galore played first.

"Done with these ... I don't love these ... I dust off these ... Do it for fun, Don't take it personal, Personally i'm surprise you called me after the things i said"  We all sang but loudly.

"Skirt down, you acting like me Acting like we Wasn't more than a summer fling I said farewell You took it well Promise i won't cry over spilled milk" We continued singing.

"Should've never gave you my number, I did it with you. Should've never let you hit it, I split it with you. I regret it, You gots a fetish, You gots a problem, Now it's a problem, oh, no" Favorite part of the song.

We were on the outro of listen before i go by Billie when we drove in front of the school. "Food first? It's 3:09." Victoria spoke.

"I think we should just wait. Are you going with us?" Kayla asked from the back of Vic.

"No i'll be driving around but just cover up the academy logos guys." I looked down at my shirt and covered it with the windbreaker but didn't zip it up.

"Do you think dressed like this, we fit in with these students?" I asked.

"I mean high school girls wear skirts right?"

"I think so, i don't know if i'd wear them if i went to public school though."

We were having a conversation but Victoria cut us off. "Okay academy girls" She mocked us, "Get off its 14."

"Wait Ad what gate do we go in through?" Kayla asked so i went on my phone.

"Just go through the front and we'll find our way." I opened my door and stepped my foot on the sidewalk. "I'm leaving my backpack."

"No take it so it looks like you go there."

"Fuck you're right." I got off and put my backpack on. The girls were out already, with theirs on too. "Liz, logo."

She put her hair covering the logo and we started walking.

"This should be fun."