-[004]-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟

𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐏𝐎𝐕

it was about 2pm when I heard 'that funny feeling' playing from julian's room for the 3rd time today. i knew this sulking wasn't good for her and not trying to get her up and around was enabling it, so I finally marched down to her room

"holy shit it looks like a dungeon in here julz" I told her, opening the door to a dark room with cups piling up on her nightstand. i pulled the blinds open and stood in front of her with my arms crossed.

"let some sunlight in here, yeah?"

"the sun can fuck right off." she grumbled, pulling her sheets over her head and facing the other direction. i pulled the comforter off of her and sat down next to her. my hand hesitantly hovered over her. the room seemed tense.. at least for me. i let out a quiet exhale and allowed my hand to rub her back. i felt her back shift slightly, soft collarbones sinking away from the sheets and relaxing into my touch.

"im gonna get paisley to come over and take you out." i said quietly, not knowing what else to say. julian turned and looked at me with tired sunken eyes. i could tell she'd been crying but I wasn't gonna ask over what, it was better to not mention it for now.

"stay with me?" she whispered with vulnerability, her voice breaking 

"yeah."

i laid behind her and wrapped an arm around her chest, our breath in sync. i don't know how long we were laying there together for but she peeped, "can you call paisley now?" Waking me up from the sleep I didn't realize I drifted off to. I nodded and went to retrieve my phone.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏- 𝟑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 (𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I was sitting in the mall food court drinking a strawberry smoothie with Zander & Paisley, laughing about a meme he showed us.

"hey, thank you guys for getting me out of the house." i told them shyly, genuinely thankful. it feels like I haven't smiled in ages.

"any time J money" Zander said, wrapping my into a headlock 

"get the hell off of me!" I said giggling, struggling to break free from his grasp "you're gonna make me spill my smoothie!" he released his grip on me and fell back into his seat

"i only let you go because I paid 8$ for that damn smoothie" 

I took an obnoxious sip and smacked my lips 

"best 8 dollars of your life." I retorted