-[005]- 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐦𝐬

𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i woke up abruptly to the sound of clay screaming something to George over the phone. rolling over to check the time, i saw that it was 11 and i probably wasn't going to get back to sleep.

surrendering to the morning, i hesitantly rolled out of bed and trudged to my bathroom to take a quick shower. coming out with a towel around me I checked my phone, smiling once I remembered the short conversation between wilbur and i.

i opened up my instagram dms to check if it actually happened and sure enough it was there, along with a new message

𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗿

gm :)

𝟭 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

i felt bad missing his call, though I was asleep. i contemplated giving him my actual number so that i'd hear it if he ever texted / called me.

finally, i decided to give in.

                                                                   𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻

                   hi sorry i don't check insta a lot

u can just call me from my number 😎

                                                        ***- *** -  ****

after i sent the message, I immediately regretted it. what if he thought i was weird or desperate? i set my phone face down and slipped into some sweatpants and a ribbed cropped tank top before heading into the kitchen to make eggs.

my thoughts felt cloudy with overthinking, i kept discouraging myself for giving wilbur my number. what if he made fun of me to his friends behind my back? what if after the jackbox stream they made talked bad about me and only added me into the groupchat out of pity.

i shook my head, trying to tell myself i was being ridiculous and quite literally shake away my bad thoughts. I switched the burner on and headed back to my room to go delete the message I sent him.

i grabbed my phone and opened up the messages between Wilbur right when I got a FaceTime call from an unknown number. second time in the row I haven't had the chance to push him away.

"well, shit." i mumbled under my breath and retreated back to the kitchen before I answered.

"hiii" Wilbur cooed, his face close to the camera and a small smile spread across his face. i set my camera down onto the counter and made my eggs out of frame, it felt awkward not having any makeup on but at the same time it's not like I was trying to impress him.

                                    *** - *** - **** 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼!