-[006]- 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏- 𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒

"𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 say goodbye to chat dickhead" Wilbur said, a shaky breathe escaping his lips pursued in a suppressed smile 

"no bitch your chat can go to hell!" tommy exclaimed, laughing loudly into his mic and banging onto his desk. 

what is with content creators and absolutely obliterating their desks?

"tommy shut up" Wilbur snapped, making tommy cackle even harder than before, shoulders hunched over as his lean framed bent close to his desk. "im gonna deafen and end stream real quick guys" he added before turning to his left and saying goodbye to his viewers  

we had just wrapped up a game with among us with Jack, Nikki, Tommy and Tubbo. the blonde boy had finally calmed down until I dropped my voice into a whisper "tommy you're absolutely shit at being an imposter, you could event double kill with me."

"I AM NOT. ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A BIG MAN YOU WOMA-" his pitiful rage was cut off by him being kicked out of the call. i tilted my head and laughed, Jack joining  me

"ignore the child" wilbur said, unmuting and turning his chair to face us 

"yeah, he gets a little rowdy" nikki peeped in agreement, running a small hand through her hair and crinkling her nose slightly 

"really? oh I haven't noticed!" I said sarcastically, throwing my hands up in the air with a fake smile causing tubbo to laugh 

"yeah i couldn't tell either!" tubbo said, joining in on the bit "for sure, i thought he was a great guy." Jack added, sliding a ringed hand across his head and tilting his sharp jawline slightly upward as he leaned back in his chair.

"I think I'm gonna head to bed, i have to pack for this upcoming weekend" nikki said hesitantly.  A choruses of good nights wished her well before eventually everybody but Wilbur and I were off.

this time, I didn't feel a heavy weight on my chest forcing me to say things any more. I'd been talking to him consistently these past two weeks, most of them on text but every now and then we FaceTimed for an hour or two just to see what the other was doing. our friendship was very awkward considering the drastic time zones and Wilbur often stayed up to talk to me, adorning heavy eye bags plastered onto his face every now and then.

"so, i know you've heard about twitch con. all of our friends are talking about it" he said, looking down at his phone thumbs rapidly dancing around the screen to text someone back. he smiled instantaneously before setting it down and averting his gaze back to me. i felt a heavy feeling now, knowing this was probably going somewhere. 

they weren't exactly my friends, just people nick and Wilbur talked to. sometimes they dragged me into calls with them but I often found an excuse to leave. i always feared saying something wrong that got nick or Wilbur in trouble with stans, my head always moved at 100 miles per hour especially on streams.

"yeah, i don't really know exactly what it is though" I admitted while I fiddled with my bracelet to avoid eye contact with him. he made a small humming noise and a rustling sound was heard on the other side. "it's kind of weird we're on discord still, I'm gonna ring you." he told me, hanging up without giving me the chance to respond.

as promised, my phone started vibrating and as always, i answered. i didn't prop the phone against my monitor this time, I let it rest on my desk with a view of my popcorn ceiling.

"look, i want you to fly out to California and come to twitch con with me" he blurted out with a shaky breath "and everyone else" he quickly added. 

i let out a subdued breath.