Emetophobia || SakuAtsu

Sakuatsu because there my comfort ship 😍
I decided to do this because I recently requested someone should do this and they did! I really like seeing these types of stories so I decided to do it <3 there @ is Haikyuu_dia ( not copying there story btw )

Sick | Atsumu
Carer | Sakusa

( Atsumu wakes up feeling sick and Sakusa is at practice )

3rd person pov

Atsumu wakes up and sees Sakusa isn't there. He isn't to surprised because Sakusa told him he was going to be doing practice. Suddenly, his head starts to ache and his chest starts to hurt. ' Please no ' he thought ' This can't be happening.. '. He feels as if he is going to throw up. The first thought that came to his head was to call Osamu.

Atsumu's pov

I pick up my phone and find Osamu's contact. I found it and rung him. He answered almost immediately. "Sumu? Do you need something?" he asked confused. "S-samu.. I don't f-feel well.." . Osamu knew what this meant and cursed to himself. "Its going to be okay sumu it's going to be okay. I need to get Sakusa to you so he can take care of you alright?" he said, voice softer than usual. " O-Okay.. " I replied shaking and crying. Osamu hung up the call and i didn't know what to do so I just went to the couch to lie down.

Osamu's pov

I just got off the call with Tsumu and now I need to call Sakusa. This is probably going to be a struggle for him but I can't look after him because I'm going on a date with Suna. I call Sakusa. " Osamu? " said Sakusa. He was confused because Osamu rarely ever called him. "Sakusa, you need to get home right now. Atsumu is sick and i can't look after him. I know how hard it will be for you but please Sakusa! He's your boyfriend and he probably really needs you right now!" I responded desperately. "I-i..fine. But if anything happens I'm blaming it on you." he said, voice sounding like he was annoyed but concerned aswell.

Sakusa pov

I run the entire way home. 'I'm nearly there Tsumu it's okay..'. I knew how bad his emetophobia could get and i was really really worried. 'Please be okay Tsumu..' I thought to myself. I get home open the door and see atsumu on the couch shaking, crying and hyperventilating. 'Shit.Shit.Shit'. This wasn't going to be good.. "Hey,Hey Tsumu. It's going to be okay I promise. Just breathe and look at me okay?" I said, my voice softer and sweeter so he knows I'm there. He looks at me and we finally manage to calm him down.

Atsumu's pov

I finally calm down and then stupidly ask him- "W-What are you doing here?" . He looked at me and said "Osamu called me and told me to come here straight away because you weren't feeling well. Anyways, let's get you to bed and I'll make you some soup and get your medicine." he replied. 'Why medicine..' I thought.

No ones pov

Sakusa carried Atsumu to the bedroom and layed Atsumu down. Sakusa told Atsumu to stay here while he goes and gets the medicine and makes the soup. Atsumu whines annoyed at the word 'medicine'. Atsumu hated it. Sakusa left the room and got the medicine and started making the soup. Once Sakusa had finished he brought it up, careful not to drop it, and gave it to Atsumu to eat. Atsumu ate it and then of course he took his disgusting medicine. Atsumu fell asleep and Sakusa just stood there admiring his boyfriend.

Sakusa pov

I stood over my sleeping boyfriend and admired him. 'How did I get so lucky..' I thought. I stopped staring and took the dirty bowl and medicine back to the kitchen and put them where they are supposed to be and went back upstairs. I fell asleep next to Tsumu and we slept peacefully all night.

No ones pov

The next morning both of them woke up and the blonde couldn't be more happier that he didn't feel sick anymore. He started to run around the bedroom like how his normal crazy self would. The raven just chuckled and smiled at the bleach blonde.

Sakusa pov

Atsumu started running around and i just chuckled and smiled at him. 'I'm glad you feel better Tsumu. I love you so much..'

THE END!! 🎉🎉

I hope you enjoy this story you guys! Don't forget you can request a story ( no smut ). You can either message me a request or say it in the comments! I will try my hardest to do them <3

Word count | 881 words

I will try to make it more in the next chapter but I can't promise that haha. Thank you if you saw this book and read it. I don't need voted I just want you to enjoy my stories because that would make me so so happy. I use Wattpad to write stories so that I can make better ones at school!

Ilysm and your so gorgeous. People just being you down because they are insecure or unhappy aswell so don't listen to them and don't say anything back <3333