I love you idiot.. | SemiShira

My last part for a while :((. Anyways, thanks to LeonaMherize AGAIN for the wonderful idea <3

Sick | Shirabu
Carer | Semi

( Shirabu passes out and Semi takes care of him )
Setting | Shiratorizawa gym

It was practice for Shiratorizawa and Shirabu looked very pale. Only Semi seemed to notice but he didn't say anything Incase it wasn't real. They kept on sit practice for another 4 hours and then went of to have a break. After their break, they started practicng again until they heard a loud BANG!! echo across the gym. They all turned to face where the sound came from and there eyes widened in shock when they saw Shirabu lying on the floor. " Shirabu!!! " Semi shouted as he ran across to where Shirabu was passed out. " Ushijima in going to take him back up to the dorms and take care of him. Hopefully he will be better tommorow. " Semi picked Shirabu up bridal style and walked over to the door of the gym. " Alright! " replied Ushijima before he turned away to talk to the rest of the team members.

Semi pov

God why does he always have to overwork himself? He knows this is going to happen... Dumbass. Time to get to my room and take care of him I guess. He really has to stop overworking himself.. Whatever.

Timeskip

Semi pov

Okay. Finally here.. Let me take him to our room. Ughh. Why is he so heavy!? I can hardly carry him!! Whatever let's just go..
As I finally managed to get back to our room, I laid him down on the bed and I saw his eyes start to slowly drift open. ' cute ' i thought..

I PROMISE I WILL FINISH THIS SOON I JUST HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO WRITE . PLUS I'M TIRED ASF RN