Take your time | AranKita

Okay! It's nearly 5am so I posted the last chapter atleast 2-3 hours ago. I thought since I don't wanna sleep I could stay up and make this one! Also tysm to LeonaMherize again for the idea!

( Kita overwork himself due to a test and Aran helps him )

Sick | Kita
Carer | Aran

No ones pov

It was atleast 3am and Kita was still awake studying. He knows that he needs sleep but he just wants to do good on his upcoming test. It isn't easy. Him awake so early studying for a stupid test while his boyfriend is just sleeping! Whatever..

Kita pov

I need to do good! I need to make them proud of me. I'm not good at volleyball and now im wasting all my energy studying for a stupid test! What has become of me.. How lucky Aran is not having to stay up all the time. He just gets to sleep! It's not fair!! I should probably start taking notes.. I don't wanna fail..

Aran pov

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a loud BANG! I woke up in an instant and ran to where the noise came from just to see a passed out Kita. I picked him up and carried him to our room and layed him down. ' You idiot.. Overworking yourself again!? '. I sighed and layed next to him..

The next morning

Kita pov

I woke up and saw Aran laying next to me. ' Huh? ' I thought. ' This isn't my study room?.. '. I heard Aran say " Oh? So you're awake.. Well I made so food. Better eat it before it goes cold! " he was about to leave the room when I said " Aran! What happened? Why am in our room and why am I not in my study room!? ". He stared at me and grabbed my wrist and basically dragged me to the table where we usually eat breakfast. ' What the fuck..?? ' .

Aran pov

After dragging him to sit down I said: " Last night you passed out. Probably due to overworking yourself? ". Kita lowered his head but I lifted it back up and said to him " Baby.. It's okay. You just need to stop overworking yourself okay? You'll do fine. ". He smiled and said " Thanks Kita.. ". I smiled back and said " Your welcome.. love "

AHHH WHY WAS THAT LAST PART KINDA CUTE THO?!?!?! Also I recently watched All Of Us Are Dead and it's so goodddd! Thanks so much for the support on this story. I might do a Haikyuu Oneshots book but idk yet. <333

Hey! Me again 😍. So I made a Instagram account called nessacliix and a tiktok account called: ridcgs ( yes it's a charli fp but idc). So follow me bc I'm cool <3 Anyways, ilysmmm and creds to my bestie Chloe and Sparke for the user, pfp etc on ridcgs <3

Word Count: 480 words <3