Rest love <3 | Bokuaka

Hey guys! This is a Bokuaka, sick bokuto oneshot requested by LeonaMherize so a massive thanks to them for the idea! Very much appreciated <3

( Bokuto overwork himself and gets sick and Akaashi takes care of him )

Sick | Bokuto
Carer | Akaashi

Bokuto pov

" Okay guys! Time to go home. Make sure to get rest because we have a very big game tommorow! " I said smiling. Everyone said their goodbyes and left the gym leaving just me and Akaashi in there. " Aren't you going home to Bokuto-san? " he questioned.
" O- Oh! Yeah right. I'm actually gonna stay behind and practice some more " I answered him, telling the truth, because I could never lie to him. " Okay.. Do you want me to stay with your or? " he asked. I just said " Oh no! I'm okay. Thanks though Akaashi! " He just nodded, collected his stuff and left. ' Alright.. Time to practice!! '

Timeskip to 4 hours later

Bokuto pov

' I'm so tired.. No! I must play on! I must get better!! '. But I couldn't. My whole body felt weak as I collapsed to the ground, hitting the ground with a huge THUMP! I just lay there passed out on the floor of fukurodani's gym. My gym. Our gym.

Akaashi pov

It's been 4 hours and Bokuto hasn't texted me, called me or anything. I started to get really worried so I decided to head to the gym and see if he was still there. I put on my shoes and sprinted out the door. ' Please be okay Bokuto-san.. Please '. I arrived at the gym and they're I saw.. Bokuto lying on the floor passed out right before my eyes. " BOKUTO-SAN!? " I screamed, my voice trembled with horror and worry. ' What the fuck.. '. I check his breathing and I realised he fainted. ' Jesus Bokuto.. You gave me a heart attack.. Your lucky I love you.. '. I picked him up and carried him to our house and laid him on our bed.

Nobody pov

The brunette laid his boyfriend on their bed. ' Bokuto you need to stop overworking yourself! Your practically harming yourself.. '.

Bokuto pov

I wake up and see that I'm infact not lying on the floor of a gym.. I'm lying on mine and Akaashi's bed in our home. What am I doing here?.. What happened? Wh- " Ah Bokuto-san! Your awake. I'm afraid your sick and you will have to take time of volleyball due to how much you had been overworking yourself.. " I heard Akaashi say. ' Time of volleyball? But our game.. '. " I know your probably thinking of our game tommorow but that has been postponed and we will only play when your better! ". ' Thank God.. '.

I'm sorry for the bad chapter :( It's 2am and I'm really tired so I'm so sorry! My brain just isn't functioning at all right now! I promise the next one will be better! I don't know when I'm posting the next one but probably not right now! Also the next one will be an AranKita ( sick kita ) oneshot!

Word count: 510 words <3

AHH TYSM FOR 2ND ON #sakuatsufluff THAT IS SO AWESOME ILYSMM GUYS!! Also here because I know a lot of people as it's 1/2/3am alot!