~1~

ᴷᵃᵐⁱⁿᵃʳⁱ ᴾᴼⱽ

Kaminari opened the door to his apartment, greeted by nothing but darkness. With a sigh, he flipped on the lights and dropped his bag on the floor. He was hoping Hitoshi and Hanta would be home by now, but he knew the both of them worked busy schedules. Hanta worked overtime a lot because he believed his quirk was lame and wanted to make up for it in flexibility and hard work. He went in whenever the agency called. Hitoshi, on the other hand, worked as an underground hero and did a lot of long missions. Denki sometimes worked for the modeling industry and tried to stick to simple patrols and shorter missions. Out of the three of them, Kaminari was home most often. He hated that he barely got to see his boyfriends. He also felt guilty about how little he worked compared to the other two. With a shake of his head, he slipped off his boots and hung up his jacket. He headed towards the bedroom, slumped sadly. 

Once in the bedroom, he stripped himself of his hero costume and tossed it into the hamper. He mentally noted to do the laundry once he was finished with his shower. He grabbed one of Shinsou's shirts and a /clean/ pair of Sero's boxers and headed towards the bathroom. He grabbed some towels from the hall closet and entered the bathroom. He put the towels and clean clothes on the counter, then turned to put on the shower. He turned the knob to the warm setting, and waited for the water to warm. Once the water was steaming enough, he took off his boxers and stepped in. 

ˢᵉʳᵒ ᴾᴼⱽ

Sero unlocked the door to the apartment, pushing the door open with a gusto. It felt great to finally be home after a long, long day at the agency. He went to turn on the lights, only to realize they were already on. His eyes lit up as he kicked the door shut. 'Denki must be home!' He grinned, kicking off the shoes. He waddled down the hallway, in search of his blond boyfriend. He heard the running water, so he assumed Denki was showering. So, Hanta decided to go to the bedroom to see if anything needed cleaned up. 

He entered to find an overflowing hamper and messy bed sheets. He tossed his bag aside and pulled his clothes off. He may have been stuck in the office all day, but he probably didn't need to shower quite yet. His neck and back hurt a bit, so he may ask Denki to give him a massage later. He changed into a pair of sweatpants, then stuffed the clothes that were piled around the hamper into the thing. He decided to go shirtless, because it was comfy and Denki loved to ogle his muscles. He heaved the hamper up and carried it to the washing machine. He tossed the clothes into the machine, tossed a laundry sheet or two in, and poured the soaps into their respective slot-thingies. He waddled back to the bedroom to make the bed. 

After he was finished with all of that, he went to the kitchen to prepare dinner so Denki wouldn't have to. He looked in the pantry to see if there was anything good to make. He decided on omelettes since eggs were relativity easy to make and yummy in almost any form. He grabbed a carton of eggs, milk, a bag of shredded cheese, a package of ham, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and some basil and made his way towards the stove. He dug around to find a frying pan and set it on a burner. Turning it onto medium heat, he sliced some butter and put it on to coat the pan. He took a bowl and whisked together the water and eggs, then added a bit of milk and the spices. After the butter was melted, he poured the mixture into the skillet and moved it around to ensure the egg coated the bottom of the pan and watched as it set. He retrieved a spatula and nudged the egg around, making sure it was evenly dispersed throughout the pan. When he was sure the egg was fully cooked through, he added little chunks of ham, cheese, and a few choice vegetables to one half of the egg. He flipped the other half on top. He grabbed a plate and gently put the egg onto it. And for a finishing touch, he cut bits off to shape the egg into a heart. He put a dollop of whip cream on top, and gingerly placed a bit of basil on the cream. Just as he began to make himself an omelette, he heard footsteps coming from the hallway. 

Denki, with a towel draped over his head and yawning, waddled into the kitchen. He was ecstatic to be met with the sight of one of his boyfriends cooking for him. "Hanta! You're home!" He beamed. "Howdy gorgeous! How's it going?" "Wonderful now that you're here." Denki grinned, hurrying into the cook area to hug his boyfriend. "I missed you." "Missed you too, sunshine." Hanta smiled, pushing the towel off of his head to run his fingers through Denki's damp tresses. Denki hummed into Hanta's chest. "Love you." He mumbled. "Love you more. I made you an omelette, you should eat it before it gets cold." He gestured towards the heart-shaped egg on the counter. Denki gasped. "Aw! Thanks so much Hanta." He kissed Hanta's collar bone, then sat at one of the stools on the other side of the counter. Sero handed him a fork and he dug into the cheesy goodness. He hummed as he chewed it. "So good." He complemented, stuffing more into his face. Hanta thought he looked like a chipmunk like that, cheeks stuffed with food. He made everything look so yummy when he ate, a happy glint in his eyes and a little smile as he chewed. That was probably why a lot of people preferred to eat with him rather than Hitoshi, since the purple haired man always looked devoid of all emotion and Denki looked like he ate all of his mom's happiness in the womb. 

Hanta finished cooking his omelette, but he didn't bother shaping it into a heart like he had with Kaminari's. They ate in silence, enjoying the peace and quiet. They finished their omelettes and washed the dishes. Once they finished with that, they curled up on the couch with one of three cats to watch some TV. Halfway through the movie, they hear the door creak open. Perking up, Denki cranes his neck to see if it is who he hopes it is. The tell-tale purple fluff of hair confirmed it. 

"HITOSHI!" He yells, hopping up from Sero's hold. He tackles the taller in a hug. He laughs and hugs back. "Took you long enough to get back! You were long for a month too long!" Denki squeezes him harder, burying his face in the crook of Hitoshi's neck. Hanta joined in on the hug, enveloping both of his boyfriends in his arms. "Missed you guys so much." Hitoshi kisses the top of Denki's head. Hanta hums. "I wish we could all spend more time together." Denki mumbled, shutting his eyes. Hanta and Hitoshi exchanged glances, communicating telepathically. They decided to talk about it another time, when they were all well-rested. Hitoshi picked up Denki bridal style while Hanta clicked off the television and picked up the cats. They headed to the bedroom to have a cuddle pile. Hitoshi slept better that night than he had for the past month. 

|word count: 1284|