~3~

ᴷᵃᵐⁱⁿᵃʳⁱ ᴾᴼⱽ

"You're going on vacation?" Ashido asked, straitening her paperwork. Denki nodded, a smile forming on his face as he modeled the same motions Ashido had, tapping his stack of paper on his desk. "It was Hanta's and Hitoshi's idea though. I talked to the boss yesterday about getting me a week or two off." "A week or two?!" Another voice butted in, three friends peeking their head around a stall. One had brunette hair, another with violet, and the final jet-black. "You're getting a week or two off? Whatever for?" Yao-Momo asked. She clutched a stack of paper in her arms. "Hanta and Hitoshi had a bright idea to go on a vacation together." Denki swooned, bringing his hand to his cheek and his papers to his chest. "Haha. Gay." Jirou scoffed. Yao-Momo hip-checked her, one perfectly kept eyebrow quirked upwards slightly. Jirou looked away, a blush on her face. "It's a joke, babe." "I know darling." Mina and Ochako giggle a bit. "I wish Izuku would have ideas like that every once and a while. But you know how he is." Uraraka sighed dreamily, beginning to walk towards the boss' office to turn her paperwork in. The others followed. 

Everyone had changed in the slightest over the years, mostly in hero costumes and hair styles with a few added scars here and there. Yaoyorozu, for example, decided to alter her hero costume into a more modest version. She had a triangular cutout at her clavicle and a rectangle cutout in the back to get the best out of her quirk, paired with pants with pockets to carry medical supplies in case she was tired after a battle to create them with her quirk and snacks to fuel up with. She also had a stylish belt with a 'C' for her hero name with fingerless gloves with a type of screen implanted in them so she could easily look up molecular structures of objects if she needed to. Ashido had switched the one-piece to a two-piece with black leggings and a sleeveless top with a pattern similar to her hero costume in high school. She too had fingerless gloves because she thought they were fashionable, a pair of pretty goggles to protect her eyes, a belt with many pockets for whatever she wanted, and her hair had seemed to get a bit curlier and a tad longer, as well as her horns. Uraraka's hairstyle was just about the same, if not a bit longer, her eyes seemed to slim a bit and her eyelashes got a little longer. Her suit was pretty much the same, but the design changed a bit and her boots got a bit less clunky. Jirou's hair got shorter, along with her shirt, which now ended above her belly button, and she'd ditched the jacket and gotten an upgrade on her boots. She also now had a scar that began just under her ear, dragged across her right cheek and ended a centimeter or two away from her nose that she had gotten from a nasty cut a from a fight a few years back. Denki changed his loose track pants to tight leather and got a new pair of boots, but other than that, his suit was the same. 

"I'll miss you when you go though!" Mina whined, pressing her cheek to Denki's shoulder on their walk to the boss' office. "I'm not going for another week and a half Meens, you'll still see plenty of me." Kaminari swatted her away with a smile. A bright-eyed intern ran up to Uraraka to tell her something, something about a bank robbery in the downtown. Uraraka nodded, smiled, and patted the girl on her head, handed her her paperwork and instructed her to turn it in to the boss for her before waving to her friends and flying off. The intern had sparkles in her eyes as the rest of the pros Uravity has been walking with smiled and waved at her, Momo giving her a little head pat as well. Out of the group of them, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka accepted the most interns. They simply loved helping bright-eyed hero hopefuls get closer to their dreams of helping the innocent lives be saved. 

The rest of the group turned their papers in, talking about random things. Denki went out on patrol afterwards. 

"CHARGEBOLT! Oh my gosh, c-can I have a picture?" A girl emerged from a group, brandishing her phone. The others behind her, seeming to be a mix of other girls, gender-non conforming, and a boy or two. Denki smiled his iconic grin and nodded. "Of course!" The girl brightened, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. She unlocked her phone and floated her phone in the air. She must have a gravity manipulating quirk. Denki copied her stance and threw peace signs with both his hands, a big grin on his face. She thanked him and asked for a hug, which he happily accepted. He waved them off with a little salute and continued his patrol. The day was rather tame, he stopped by a local ramen shop for lunch and they let him have the meal for free, since it was 'the least they could do for a hero'. The food was absolutely delicious, so he would definitely be coming back when he was hungry. The day ended after four hours of nothing except patrolling the streets, a few pictures, an autograph, and a lame (albeit tiring) store robbery.