~4~

ᴷᵃᵐⁱⁿᵃʳⁱ ᴾᴼⱽ

The next week and a half pass in a blur of shitty bank robberies, boring patrols, and sleepy office jobs. Mina had been all over him, whining of how she would miss him when he went on his trip. He invited her to help him pack, but she would be on her way to another prefecture for some sort of meet-and-greet with some fans, so their meeting would be have to be over the phone. 

Denki was greeted by darkness once more. 'The boys must be at work...' He sighed. He kicked off his boots, shimmied out of his jacket, and dropped his bag by the door. He goes to the bedroom and flicks on the light, struggling out of his pants and shirt. He changes into one of Hanta's hoodies and Hitoshi's boxers. They were loose. Really loose. But they were comfy. He dug through the closet, in search of his and the boys' suitcases. He found them, all still color-coded from the last time they went on vacation. It had been years before, and all he could remember was a lot of hot tubs and head rubs. Denki continued searching the closet, looking for a few specific outfits since he wanted to get some. If you know what he's thinking. It was his personal goal to be as fricking sexy as he possibly could, since they were going to a private beach and all. He had ordered a couple of special outfits a week before, and they had came in early, thank god. He tucked them into the corner of the suitcase, then picked up his phone to call Mina. He wasn't too keen on being embarrassed at the moment, although it was inevitable. He would just do his best to knock the possibility down a peg or three. 

Mina picked up, her pretty pink face grinning. "Denkiiii!" She sang. "I invited Ochako and Kyouka to the call~" She stated with a giggle. Denki scoffed. "Whatever." He placed his phone on the nightstand, facing the bed where he had placed his suitcase. He got right to work as the girls gossiped about some of the latest rumors. "What color do you think looks better on me? White or green?" He asked as Uraraka and Jirou dinged into the call. "White. Definitely." Uraraka replied. "Yeah, white." Denki nods and folds his white swim shirt. He adds two pairs of sandals and swim shorts, a couple headbands and his favorite pairs of sunglasses. "Okay. Overalls or shorts?" "Overalls." "No, both!" "Both! Definitely both." "I think he looks good in overalls." What Denki believes is Yao-Momo's soothing voice adds in the background of Jirou's comments. "Okay... Both. Do you think Hitoshi and Hanta'll pack their good shirts or should I just stuff 'em in here?" "They'll probably forget. Pack 'em." Mina replies, munching on a sandwich she had assembled a few minutes prier. "Way to have faith in them Meens." Ochako teased. 

Mina swallowed her bite of sandwich. "I have some faith in them, they're both just... a bit dense is all." She licked sauce from her pinky finger. "You know how they are. They didn't take any hints back in high school when Denki was totally ass over tits for 'em." She said matter-of-factly. Jirou nodded and a hum of agreement was heard from the background. Ochako shrugged. "You're right." Denki's face was flushed pink as he tucked a couple pairs of stockings, leggings, and jeans into his suitcase. "I was not ass over tits." He grumbled, collecting his makeup bag from one of the drawers of the nightstand. "Were too. We all saw you practically drooling over them whenever they took their shirts off during training." Ochako stated. She was about to go on, but got cut off by a call of 'Ochako, I'm home!'. Uraraka smiled, her eyes lighting up. "I'm in the office!" She replied. "You act as though you're any better. Remember when Izuku took off his shirt to wrap your leg when you scraped it really bad training when Momo was ready to make actual bandages beside him?" Denki retorted in a playfully snooty tone. Uraraka flushed as pink as Mina. "Sh-shut up Denki!" She pouted. There was a click of the door in the background and Izuku made himself known. 'You on the phone, Mochi?' He asked, walking closer. "O-oh yeah! Just helping Kaminari pack for his trip in a few days!" She replied, leaning back and accepted a kiss from the green-haired man. He rubbed her shoulders once they pulled away, leaning to find Kaminari, Jirou, and Ashido. "Hey guys!" He waved. "Hi Midoriya!" Denki replied. Ashido was finishing up her sandwich, but still smiled and waved with a faceful of food. Jirou waved silently. "I'll leave you guys to it. I'm gonna start on dinner. How does omurice sound?" He asked, stroking Ochako's hair behind her ear. "Sounds great!" She answered. Izuku nodded and kissed her cheek before retreating. 

"Ocha and Izu, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G-" "SHUT UP!" There was reverberating laughter. Denki finished packing his things with a lot of banter and laughs, and they all exited the call with platonic kisses and promises to take care. Denki zipped up his bag and placed it next to the bedroom door. He had grabbed his perfumes and a few choice garments (wink wink) along with his scented lotions and things like that. He was sure he was all packed after checking and double-checking his mental list. He then went to prepare dinner for his lovers so they could have something warm to eat after long days at work. 

He decided on a soup that never really went wrong. It tasted really good and filled the boys' tummies up wonderfully. He left it to simmer and turned on the TV, cuddling up to the kitties on the couch as he watched a crappy rom-com. After forty-six minutes of cat fur up his nose, bad acting, and stiff dialogue there was a creak of the door and rustling of boots being pulled off. Denki set the kitties down and went to greet the loves of his life. He skipped to the door, happy to see his babies uninjured and safe. "Babes! Welcome home!" He giggled, raising his arms. Hitoshi came forward first, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him warmly. Denki giggled again, tangling his hands in the pretty purple locks. Hanta chuckled, going to the kitchen. "Denks, did you make dinner?" He asked, looking at the pot of soup on the stove. Pulling away from his kiss, Denki chirped a quick little 'Yes' before his breath was stolen again. Hitoshi was kissing him very passionately, pressing him up against the couch. He pulled away again, laughing airily. "Hitoshi-" He pecked his lips again. "Did you miss me or something?" He grinned teasingly, twirling a finger around the plum purple curls. Hitoshi nodded. "Yeah. How could I not?" He grinned sleepily. Denki smiled sweetly. "You hungry?" He asked. Hitoshi shrugs, kissing him again before detaching himself from him and heading to the kitchen. Denki giggled and follows him. 

"Lemme serve you, go siddown." Denki instructed, shooing the boys towards the table. Sero tilted his head, the corners of his lips curling into an adorable little smile. He pecked the top of Denki's head. "Okay Pichu." He then made his way to go sit next to Hitoshi at the table. Denki grabbed three bowls and carefully filled two of them. He carried them to the table after grabbing some utensils. He set the bowls in front of his lovely lovers with a sweet smile. Hitoshi and Hanta melted. "Gracias, el cariño. Te amo." Hanta beamed gazing into Kaminari's dandelion eyes. Hitoshi, who had fought a pretty hard battle that day, dug right in. The little smiles between spoonfuls was affirmation enough for Denki. He tucked some hair behind his ear with a pink face, dopey grin, and a quick thank you before going to fetch his own serving of soup. He came back at took his normal spot at the table. The three ate in an intimate, comfortable, happy silence. 

Hanta and Hitoshi shower together while Denki made the bed. He wondered if they did anything interesting that day. After tucking the blankets into a comfy mess, he opens the boys' suitcases as a subtle nudge that they still needed to pack their things. He climbs onto the middle of the bed, since it was his turn, and the cats cuddle up to him immediately. One lays on his tummy and the other curls up beside his hip. Hanta and Hitoshi come into the room, their lower halves clad with colorful towels and their faces dusted pink with either fluster or heat. They change and climb in bed, one on each of Denki's sides. Hanta and Hitoshi lean over him to kiss each other, then lay back down to kiss either of Denki's cheeks. Denki giggles like a lovestruck schoolgirl before turning his head to accommodate a kiss to each boyfriend's pretty lips. His eyes flutter closed as Hitoshi cards his fingers through his hair and Hanta soothes his fingertips over his cheekbones. The kitties purred, the combination of the vibrations and light touches lulling him into a warm sleep. 

i know this may be getting bland and repetitive, but the boys will depart on their trip in the next chapter!

|word count: 1571|