~5~

Two more days pass and Denki finally gets the boys to pack their things. They have all of their necessities and extra miscellaneous items packed up and tucked away into their suitcases, and a couple things they don't really need, but Denki said would be a good idea to bring. Like a picnic basket and a picnic blanket and fairy lights. Hanta and Hitoshi were getting the hint that Denki wanted to go on a picnic sometime during the trip. 

"Guys! Wake up!" Denki sing-songed, hopping up and down at the edge of the bed. Hitoshi groaned and tilts his head, moving his arm in the process. He smacked Hanta on the forehead. Hanta hummed and peeked an eye open. "Come on! We're leaving today, remember?" He flopped onto Hitoshi's chest, propping his chin on his palms, elbows jabbing into Hitoshi's pecs. The mauve-haired man pouted, glaring at his blond boyfriend with an unimpressed look in his eye. Denki simply giggled and swung his feet in the air. He had already gotten dressed, in a pair of denim overall shorts over a peach colored top and black leggings. He wore a black headband, a bow adorning one side of his head. He also accessorized with some citrine bangles on either of his wrists, anklets that he, Hagakure, and Ochako made together back in high school, and a choker with a sunflower charm dangling from it. It appeared he'd done a bit of makeup too, some eyeliner, blush, and lip gloss. His nails were painted a light blue. Hanta sighed and tossed the blankets off of himself and Hitoshi. "C'mon Hito. We gotta get ready." "What time is it?" Hitoshi asked. "Just after 8:30!" Denki smiled, rolling off of Hitoshi. He grabbed a stack of folded clothes, holding it out towards Hanta, who was swinging his legs off of the bed. "I picked your outfits for you!" He grinned proudly. Hanta chuckled and stood up, cracking his back and knees in the process. "M'kay baby. Can you start loading out stuff up into the truck for us?" He offered, taking the bundle of clothing and giving Denki a smooch on his hairline. Denki giggled and nodded, turning on his heel and scurrying out of the bedroom to carry out the task. 

Hitoshi groaned dramatically as he laid in bed. "Why." "Because 'Toshi, we wanted to spend more time together, remember?" Hanta replied, tugging on the sleeveless black turtleneck Denki had picked out for him. Hitoshi inhaled deeply, then groaned again. "The things I do for you two." He rolled off the mattress, hitting the ground with a thud. Hanta snickered, walking around the bed to check on him. "You good babe?" He asked, smirking. Hitoshi's eyes /respectively/ raked over Hanta's top half. "Y'know, you should let Denki pick your outfits more often." He smirked, accepting Hanta's extended hand to help himself up. Hanta rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Get ready, we don't wanna keep out pretty little Pichu waiting, do we?" 

The 'pretty little Pichu' was currently hauling bags into the bed of the throuple's borrowed truck. Hanta's dad had dropped it off a day or two ago. The truck was an older model, light blue and white. Denki was hauling Hitoshi's duffel bag over the side of the bed when he felt hands at his hips. He looked up to see Hitoshi behind him, sleepy and grinning like a cute little kitty. "You look pretty." He mumbled into Denki's hair, pressing a kiss to the soft golden locks. Denki giggled. "And you look uber handsome. Compliments to me." He grinned jokingly. Hitoshi rolled his eyes, giving Denki's hips a squeeze. Hitoshi was wearing a sleeveless, off-white band tee with a red band logo on it over a fishnet top to show off his muscled arms. He also wore tight black jeans, doing absolutely nothing to hide Hitoshi's god-like calves. Hanta, who began helping Denki in loading their things, wore a vertically navy blue and deep green button-up (left unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up) over the sleeveless black turtleneck, paired with bright red skinny jeans with rips at the knee, the tightness of the pants allowing to showcase his muscled thighs (and booty ;)))(but he's kinda flat ngl). They all wore ratty converse since their good shoes were packed away. 

After Denki checked and double-checked everything was in the bed of the truck, he hopped into the passenger seat of the truck, Sero got in the driver's, and Hitoshi got the back with a pillow and blanket. "I'm so excited!" Denki squealed, typing the address into his phone. "Me too bunny." Hanta rubbed Denki's thigh, peeking at the phone screen to check the address was correct before Denki giggled and set the phone in the cup holder. Hitoshi hummed while curling up in his blanket in the back. Sero revved up the engine and pressed on the gas. "YAY!" Denki wiggled happily in his seat. 

|825 words|