Chapter 2.5: Lord X's Interveiw

(.5 chapters will reflect on how the 'Lord X Gets A Job At A Taco Restaurant' parts of the story go!)

Meanwhile with Lord X, he was at Terrie's Terrie-Riffic Taco Shack. X knocked on the door in  a rhythm like pattern. A girl, about 4"11, mid length black hair with side swooped bangs and green highlights, ocean blue eyes, snake bite piercings, donning a black shirt, khakis, checkered shoes, an apron and a visor. She had bags under her eyes, as if she were a raccoon, and staring at a clipboard. Her voice sounded soulless and monotone, "Hi, welcome to Terrie's Terrie-riffic taco shack I'm Pam and how ma- WHOA OH MY GOD!" the young lady screamed out in a panic, almost dropping the clipboard that she was staring at previously. Pam gazed at the 7 or 8 foot hedge hog, standing atleast 2 times her height.

"Hehe... Well hello, Pam!" X silently chuckled looking down at her, smiling. His teeth beared out like the claws of a lion. To poor Pam, it looked like that X was grimacing at her, ready to pounce, to cause her demise. Pam flipped through the pages on the clipboard, her hands prancing through pages upon pages, "Y-you are... L-lord X... I-is that C-c-correct?" The girl stuttered questioningly, fumbling through papers to see X's profile, within the panicked situation, she had never been this startled before. X grinned, "Indeed... And I am here for my interview!" X bellowed in a bewilderingly bubbly behavior, opposite to his frightening appearance and his spine-chilling voice. This confused the confidently nervous lady, "Ok uh... Let's get you to the boss.'

Pam and X walked into Terrie's office. The mahogany floorboards creaked a bit. The floral wallpaper jumped out, with colors in the air. The light of the stained glass chandelier was making the room feel like the inside of a kaleidoscope, filling the room with plenty of shapes and colors. The window's stained glass shined through, the lavish lavender curtains wide open. There was an office chair behind a simple, oak wood desk. The desk had a name placard with the name 'Terrie' carved into it. On the desk there was a shade lamp, a bobble head, and a record player. The record player would be playing a song from the 1980's that X couldn't fully recognize, but knew he heard somewhere. The bobble head seemed to be that of a cartoon-esque cat, with mellowed out eyes. "Who is it?" A feminine voice in the chair asked, with a New Jersey accent.

"Hey boss... That guy came in for the interview...". A chair spun around to reveal a Woman, mid 30's, with long strawberry blonde hair, and slightly sun-kissed skin, her eyes a warm amber tone. The woman also wore the same uniform as Pam, but instead of a visor, she had a green bandana, "Hello! My name is Terrie, and you..." she stopped in the midst of her words to look at the hedgehog in front of her. She was not sure how to put their words into their basket. Terrie attempted to swallowed their fear, but they were shaking in their socks, "Hehehe... So uhh... Y-you're Lord x, right?" Terrie questioned, she was as fearful as a deer in the headlights of a car, still and silent. "Yes, that is indeed me." X verified, his low and slightly booming, yet mildly raspy vocals still having both Pam and Terri shaken up, as they were still getting used to how menacing he sounded. Terrie chuckles nervously, "Hehehehe yep, that's sure good to hear 'round, hehe..."

Terrie continued the interview, "So what's a good trait you have?" "Well I can multitask, and I do have some charisma. Along with the fact that I can get along with others well." X grinned, while Terrie wrote what he mentioned down. "Mhm, so you have good charisma, so you can interact well with others?" Terrie inquired. X simply let out a bellowing laugh, "Hahahaha! Of course I can! If I couldn't, then how can I even be here?! Hahahaha!", Terrie slightly jumped at how loudly menacing the laugh was, it was likely that X scared the stripped socks of the scared-silly girl! "Well do you have any references?" Terrie inclined in an instant's instance. X glanced at his phone then back at Terrie, "Alex is someone you might wanna look into"

Terrie looked at the cell number and dialed it into the phone. A voice, slightly deeper, but still feminine, and an australian accent, "Y'ello?" "Greetings Mrs.Alex, this is Terrie, owner of Terrie's Terrie-Riffic Taco Shack." the voice on the other end spoke. Alex was befuzled, "Mrs? I'm not married!" "Oh goodness, my apologies! Anyways, what would you say are some good qualities about Lord X, Ms.Alex?" Terrie asked. Alex pondered, "Well, let's see... He generally tries his best, usually keeps his cool most of the time, he seems to be nice-" "Great! Thanks Ms.Alex", Terrie spoke as she hung up before Alex could finish, Alex just grumbled. Terrie turned to Lord X with a grin, "Well, Lord X... You have been hired to work as part of the staff at my establishment!" Terri jeered happily. X was ecstatic! "Great! Where can I start?" "Hmmm... How about a waiter?" "Oooh good idea!" X remarked happily. This was going to be the start of something new...