I

1998 - San Francisco, town of LivermoreA year before the Massacre at Camp Piggot

A year before the Massacre at Camp Piggot

The bright, scorching sun beating down on people's bodies and any exposed skin it can reach as they stroll down the busy streets filled with the laughter of both adults and kids and the sounds of others talking with one another. It was a normal Saturday occurrence, go out to eat, hang out with friends, go home, sleep. It was just about the same thing Jungwon did.

At the moment, a group of very attractive guys walked through the streets talking with each other as they go on about their day before making their way back to their separate houses. Well, anyone but Jungwon. He lives with the oldest friend of the group, Heeseung. The cat-like boy walked ahead of them looking around at nothing in particular basking in the free time he had before he and everyone else in their friend group would go off to Camp Pigott once again.

What's pretty convenient was that every person liked him at some point or had a gay awakening. Does Jungwon know? Well, if you can see how dense he is when it comes to feelings, that'll answer your question. Though, a lot of them got over their feelings after a while and stayed platonic, some still liking him in secret. The six boys that walk behind him sparing him a glance every once in a while before going back to their conversations. None of them really tried to hide it though.

As the group kept walking, one of them that went by the name Riki stopped them and pointed to a shop they should check out. Jungwon looked back from where he was ahead of them and walked towards where Riki was standing to get a better look at the place. Jungwon even getting that close to Riki sent a fluttering feeling in the pit of his stomach as a few of the others watched rolling their eyes in annoyance.

"Come in and I'll tell you what your future holds." Jungwon said aloud reading the text on one of the windows.

"Do you want to go in?" Jungwon asked Riki who nodded quickly with a sheepish smile on his face as he turned to the others who just shrugged and nodded right after.

Jungwon held the handle of the door and pulled in open emitting a chime sound that indicated a person has entered the shop. They all piled into the shop and looked around the place interested in the little artifacts and creepy things that were displayed. Their curious antics were interrupted by a person clearing their throat loud enough for everyone to hear. The group of guys looked to where the sound came from and saw an elderly woman standing their with a stern look on her face.

"Are you young men here for a reading?" The elderly woman asks.

"Yes ma'am." Jungwon replied politely.

"Follow me." The old lady said turning around front where she was standing and began to walk further into the shop with the group of guys following not too far behind her.

The group of young men were lead to a room that had a round table in the middle of the room and a couple of chairs on the side and one two that belonged to the table. The lady walked to the table and sat down on the opposite side the boys were standing before motioning one of them to sit down so she can begin.