Introducere

Elizabeth Sinclair will never stop drawing blood

Elizabeth Sinclair will never stop drawing blood. Not now, not ever. If you ever encounter or see someone who looks like you, follow these crucial rules to keep you safe:

#1. Run (as soon as you see them, run)

#2. Hide (if you can't run, hide somewhere they can never find you)

#3. Never look back (once you turn your back on them, don't think about looking back towards them)

#4. Never speak to anyone about it (when you are far away from them, never speak to anyone about it)

#5. Don't try searching for your look alike (don't try looking for them. It won't end pretty)

#6. Always keep your head on a swivel (always look left and right, front and back, they are always there watching you)

#7. Don't engage with them (don't even think about trying to talk with them, unless you want to die)

#8. Always lock your doors (whenever you're alone, always lock your doors, even the bathroom door)

#9. Keep a weapon with you at all times (have a weapon on you at all times)

#10. You are never safe, trust no one! (no matter where you go, you're never safe, trust no one)

Break these rules, and your life will be in extreme danger. You will never be safe until one of you dies! Come with us to Camp Pigott in the year of 1999. . .

Warning!
The following story is rated mature for the use of language and extreme violence, gore, blood, deaths, etc. If you are under the influence, please stop reading. If you wish to proceed, you may do so. Don't say I didn't warn you... There will also be major character deaths :)

Continue reading to first chapter...