1999 - San Francisco, town of LivermoreThe year of the massacre at Camp Piggot

The year of the massacre at Camp Piggot

Jungwon let his feet bring him to the said cabin that his hyungs were supposed to be at. Doing what? He doesn't really remember what they were supposed to be doing, everything they told him honestly just went through one ear and out the other in an instant.

The only thing that he happens to remember from their conversations was them mentioning preparing for Color War. He loathed Color War down to his very core. Every atom in his body simply buzzed with irritation whenever the camp makes them play this idiotic game. He truly hated it.

The sole reason he hated it with his life was because it was between the two sides, Livermore and Liscera. Or to put it simply, the cursed town everyone hates being stuck in and the town where everyone is rich and continuously looks down upon anyone that lives in Livermore. Liscera's lifetime goal is to humiliate and tear down the citizens of Livermore any chance they get. Whether that be athletically or academically speaking.

The point is, the two towns never see eye to eye and they construction get into altercations with one another that the people of Livermore always end up suffering from the consequences.

The camp was decorated festivally with the colors red and blue to divide each other and know who's on which side and who isn't on their side. Red goes to Liscera, and blue goes to Livermore. That's how it's always been. Damn well might continue that route.

The goal of the game that takes place later today is 'Capture the Flag.' There are two checkpoints (bases) for both sides to bring those they capture while out on the hunt. Both teams will have one person stay at the base to guard the flag and keep the people from the opposite team stuck there until someone from their team taps them out to escape. The goal is for someone to capture the opposite teams flag and bring back to your base to declare victory.

Pretty simple, right? Wrong. Every single year Liscera ends up winning since this game started all those years ago. They even cheat on multiple occasions, but they still end up winning without any consequences. It's an unfair game in Jungwon's humble opinion. Not to mention, Livermore is literally outnumbered compared to Liscera.

He passed by campers who were already wearing their respective colored shirt. He had already gotten his handed- thrown at him earlier and left it in his cabin to change into later when the game commences. He was already dreading it with his whole being.

But no one could really blame anyone from Livermore from dreading playing Capture the Flag. They never win and it most likely will stay that way for many more years to come. It's pathetic really.

He trudged his way to the cabin where his friends are supposedly cleaning. He doesn't know if they're actually doing what they're supposed to or if they're goofing around, but he could really care less what they're doing at the moment.