☠︎︎Two☠︎︎

*The Next Morning*

"She thinks you're weak and fragile. That's why she covered your eyes." Emilia began talking once again out of nowhere.

"Mm and what does she think of you to tell a man to kill you?" I finally retorted. "She knew he wouldn't." Emilia claimed. "Did she? Or did she decide to take a chance with your life because you're not as important as you think you are to her?" I shrugged.

Emilia suddenly launched something at my face, cutting my cheek. "What the fuck is your problem?" I held my cheek for a moment before looking at the blood on my hand.

I aggressively rushed towards her but she kicked me in my stomach. I fell to the ground in pain. She turned me on my back. Emilia grabbed a pillow and held it over my face, trying to suffocate me.

I attempted to push her away but failed miserably.

"You're a useless bitch! I hope Vin sacrifices your life next and you don't make it out alive." she pushed the pillow further into my face.

"What the fuck Emilia!" I heard a familiar voice. Emilia was quickly pulled off of me. I removed the pillow from my face and sat up, almost gasping for air.

"Go get in the car." Vincenza looked fed up with Emilia. "Whatever." Emilia rolled her eyes before leaving. I let out a small cough from the lack of oxygen I received seconds ago.

"Every time I turn the corner you're getting violated." Vincenza looked down at me.

"Well maybe that wouldn't happen if your people, servants, whatever the hell they are weren't always taking their insecurities out on me." I spoke, almost forgetting I was talking to a cold hearted killer. She gave me a look. A look as if she was confused as to who I was talking to.

"S-sorry." I looked away. "I don't have time for games. Get up and let's go." she walked to the door. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked to the door but Vincenza stopped me.

"You can leave the attitude here or you both can stay." Vincenza voiced before walking away.

•••

The three of us walked back into Vincenza's house. I no longer thought of it as beautiful but a bloodbath instead.

"Morning Vincenza. Are you hungry?" one of the women from yesterday spoke. One of them had a large knot on their forehead. They both held smiles on their faces regardless of what occurred last night.

"No. Feed her though." Vincenza pointed to me? walking off with Emilia. "As you wish royal." they nodded to Vincenza.

Royal? Vincenza is royal? That would explain a lot.

"Come along Saanvi, your plate awaits for you." they quickly showed me to the kitchen. The kitchen looked...expensive. White marble counters, a huge refrigerator, a large dining table and all gold utensils.

Whatever Vincenza job is makes her more than enough money.

And that's when I saw the first one. A housekeeper. She was awfully pretty. Beautiful brown curly hair that stopped at her shoulders. Smooth, clear skin. She looked young, around my age, in her early twenties.

"That's our best housekeeper, Maria. Are you fond of her? I'll introduce you two." the lady from earlier spoke. "Oh no, it's fine." I responded. "No, I insist." she walked over to Maria and tapped her.

"Maria, this is our new house guest. Saanvi." she introduced us. Maria looked at me and smiled shyly.

"Saanvi, such a beautiful name. It fits you." Maria spoke with a cute, but sexy accent. "Thank you. You've got a pretty name too." I smiled.