☠︎Six☠︎

Triggering Content: Sexual Assault.

Two Days Later.

"Why are you still here?" Vincenza looked unimpressed to see me. I looked over at her as she leaned against the door frame. "I didn't know you were serious about me leaving. I thought it was just the alcohol talking and later on you'd just kidnap me again." I expressed while rolling my eyes.

"I didn't kidnap you- you know what, never mind. Call it what you want." Vincenza seemed easily agitated.

"Kidnap." I mockingly smiled.

Vincenza immediately grabbed the door knob and slammed the door shut. I then heard her walk down the hallway, obviously pissed off.

"The fuck is her problem?" I mumbled to myself.

I rolled over and went back to reading. I knew she had to be joking about me leaving. Even if she wasn't, something made me feel like I couldn't leave. I could never leave.

"Shit." I nearly jumped out of my skin by the sound of a loud bang. I hopped up and went to peak out of the door. One of the housekeepers walked down the hall while jumping at the repetitive sounds of things breaking and shattering.

"Vincenza again?" I questioned. She nodded her head. "She's been doing that for the past few days. What's her problem? Anger issues..." I trailed off into my thoughts.

"Well, that but that's not what's going on here. She gets like this every year around this time." she expressed. "What's this time?" I asked.

"Her mom's birthday. It's today and we usually see the worst of it on the day of." she explained. "Oh...what happened to her?" I wondered. Just then Vincenza walked up the steps and down the hall with bloody hands.

"Um, I shouldn't tell. I think it's time for me to go now." she whispered before walking away. I stood at my doorway and stared at Vincenza from a distance.

"What?" Vincenza gave me a look that instantly sent chills down my spine.

"Nothing." I quickly responded. I walked back into my room then shut and locked the door. I continued walking to the window, which gave me a view of the backyard. It was really pretty. A big pool. Pretty flowers. A black gate that stopped outsiders from coming in...

At least it was supposed to. What the fuck? I thought to myself as I noticed a long line of men dressed in all black, silently moving through the backyard.

I ran to the door as fast as possible. After taking a few steps out of my room, I knocked on the room door beside mines, Vincenza's.

The door slightly opened. "Um, Vincenza?" I called, not sure if it was safe to go inside. I didn't receive an answer which made me uneasy. I couldn't go inside. I shouldn't go inside.

Cautiously, I walked inside of Vincenza's room.

Her bathroom door was open and I heard the shower water running. Naturally, I looked over into the bathroom.

I saw her.

Standing underneath the water, letting it fall down her body. Her figure was blurry due to the steam build up on the shower door.

"So you're watching me shower now?" she questioned.

What the- How did she see me?

"I-I-I wasn't watching you sh-shower. I just- there's a lot of guys outback in all black. They don't look friendly." I stated.

"Oh fuck my life." she looked up and groaned in annoyance.

"Go tell Villa it's a code red. Then go back to your room and lock the door. I'll be out soon." she told me. "Uh, soon?" I questioned. "Stop questioning me and go do what I told you." she firmly said.