Chapter1: The presidents little girl

*~*Angela's P.O.V*~*

Hi. I'm Angela Mckenzie a.k.a Angie. I am the presidents little girl. Well actually i'm 19. I just had a birthday and I have a sister who's 18. We live in the White House and I love my dad. He's Peter Mckenzie and my mum is Jessica Mckenzie. I love One Direction and I also like Ed Sheeran. My favorite song would be A team from Ed Sheeran and Little things from One Direction. I love traveling the world with my parents and my sister, Nina loves Niall. I like Harry. I don't know why but I just do. Lets go to the story now.

I was reading Romeo and Juliet in the library. I love reading. I reached over to the clock and dad was coming back any minute! I set the book down and ran down the hall saying hi to Jeff, my personal bodyguard. I stopped at the door and swung it open. Instead of my dad being there, in front of me was One Direction. I was in total shock.

"Are you Angela Mckenzie? We were sent by the president." Liam said clearing his throat.

"S-sorry. I was expecting my dad. Is he with you?" I asked still in complete shock.

"Yep." My dad pops from behind them walking inside. I was still confused. I raised an eyebrow.

"Dad? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! Excuse my language." I turned to everyone.

"Happy birthday!!" My dad yelled. I screamed and passed out.

*~*Harry's P.O.V*~*

Angela screamed and passed out. I grabbed her by the arms and picked her up bridal-style. "Where should I put her?" I asked breaking the silent murmurs and stares.

"Um. Jeff? Will you show Harry to Angela's room please?" He asked turning to a HUGE guy who I was guessing is a bodyguard. He showed me to her room upstairs.

A red and purple kingsized bed laid in the middle of the room next to a balcony. Next to the balcony was a walk-in wardrobe and led straight into a bathroom. I smiled and placed her gently on the bed. I walked off and left her in peace.

"Harry! Lunch is ready!" Louis screamed and took my arm, pushing me on a chair. I grabbed a plate and served it up to the very top. I was REALLY hungry. Niall got 2 bowls. Surprise, surprise (note the sarcasm).

"Dad? Me and Mom just came back from shopping. Where are you?" That's when the door opened and a brunette stepped into the room all eyes on.... Niall! Now THAT'S a surprise! They locked eyes and I cleared my throat. "Shit." she mumbles and runs upstairs. "I'm not dressed!" We all laugh and keep eating the macaroni and cheese. I try to stifle my laughter. That's when Angela walks in fully clothed in a white blouse and jeans with a pair of green Vans. I smile and blush. She returns with a half smile. She grabs a plate and grabs 3 spoons full of noodles and macaroni ad cheese. She sits next to me and turns her head to the bowl eating quietly. She looks so cute and that blouse, for me, would be a total turn on. Shit! Shut up Harry!

One word.

A-W-K-W-A-R-D!!!

After half an hour, everyone except for Niall and Nina had finished their food. I walked around looking for Angela and found a door. I opened it to see a grand library/study hall. I walked around and saw Angela reading Romeo and Juliet.

"Something you need?" Angela asked not even bothering to look up.

"Uh. No. Just came to check on you. You like Romeo and Juliet?" I asked. She finally looked up showing her beautiful light blue eyes. I sat next to her and she was actually writing a song. "You sing?" I asked and she blushed. She nodded slowly and turned her head to me. I smiled my heartbreaking smile. She bit her lower lip and Angela just looked so beautiful. Her dark red hair, her beautiful sea blue eyes and her bright red lips. I eyed her lips and stroked her hair.

"You know, if you kiss me, my dad will hate you. He loves his little girl." Angela whispered in my ear. I winked and she punched me on the arm playfully. Our lips were a few inches away. She shook her head and pulled away walking off. Shit. What did I do? Was I moving too fast? Was it because we had just met?

*~*Angela's P.O.V*~*

I just walked off leaving Harry there. Believe me! I like him but we just met. It seems a little sudden. I walk off to Nina's room. Nina would know what to do. I knock on her door.

"What?" She asks. I walk in and explain the whole story to her. She sighs and looks at me with her eyebrows raised.

"I don't know what to do. I just wanna go out and NOT have a bodyguard around me 24/7! Jesus!" I scream pulling out my hair.

"I'm gonna talk to dad." She walks downstairs and into the main office. She explains everything(except for me and Harry) to dad and he agrees to let us out for one night. Alone! Yay!

"Where should we go?" Nina asks. An evil grin spreads across me.

"The club." I say. "I haven't been there forever! Well not forever but you get it." I say. She thinks for a while and nods. We tell the boys(including Harry) and they agree to come along. This is going to be awesome.