Chapter15: The car crash

*~*Angela's P.O.V*~*

<5 months later>

It's been 5 months now and since my doctor said that the baby will be coming earlier than expected, my belly has grown HUGE! The doctor said that the baby could be born in a month or two! Wow.

Me and Harry were off to the airport in my new 4-seated Corolla! It has cup holders, heated seats and a LOT of space even for a family. So like I was saying.... Harry and I were on our way to the airport.

"Harry, hun goddammit! Put on your seat belt! Now!" I scold him. He just ignores me. "Harry flacking Styles! Listen to me. Please?" His eyes widen at the mention of Caroline Flack. His eyes were burning red.

"Don't mention--"

"The witch?" I smirk. "Harry, hun please for the love of apples. Put on your seatbelt!"

"No. Besides, its not like we'll get in a car crash." Just on cue, an 18-wheeler truck smashed into us. Harry was flung out of his seat past the windshield and the last I saw of him was his lifeless body laying on the street.

I was greeted by total pitch blackness.

*~*Louis' P.O.V*~*

I was watching reruns of 'Two and a half men' when the phone rang.

H(hospital): Hello. Is this Louis Tomlinson?

L: Yeah. Who's asking?

H: This is the Hospital. We are calling 'cause Angela Mackenzie and Harry Styles are down here from a truck collision.

L: WHAT?! IS THE BABY OKAY?! ARE THEY ALIVE?!

H: Please come down to the hospital and we will tell you further information. We have already called Penny, Zayn and their family.

I hang the phone up and grab my car keys. Eleanor is at a photo-shoot so I might as well text to her.

To: Eleanor <3 <3 <3

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! EMERGENCY AT THE HOSPITAL! ANGELA AND HAZZA BEAR IN CAR CRASH!!!!! ALERT!! HEADING TO HOSPITAL NOW!!!!! LOVE YA!!!

I click send and drive off in my blue Lamborghini. In just minutes, I pull up out the back and zoom through the hospital.

238, 239, 240.... Ah. Here we go. I open the door to see Angela laying there with tubes covered all over her. A woman in a coat walks in and looks at me.

"Are you Louis?" The nurse bites her lower lip. I nod slowly.

"Where's the baby? Is Megan alright?" I ask. I don't want Angela and Harry's first born dead.

"Megan?"

"They were planning on naming their daughter, Megan now where the hell is she?!" I ask bitterly a single tear streaming down my cheek.

"We had to do a C-section on Megan. She's with the father next door." The doctor replies smiling.

This is a good sign.

I run into the next room to see Harry cuddling Megan in her arms. Oh thank the carrot king.

"Hello, Megan. I'm your daddy. I've been waiting for you." Harry murmurs tickling the infant. "And this is Uncle Louis." Harry points to me. I sit on the chair. "Any sign of Angela?" Harry asks covering little Meg's ears.

"She hasn't waken up yet. The doctor said if she is still passed out for another 14 hours, she will be put in a coma. I'm sorry mate." Harry threw a hissy fit and I carefully took Megan out of his arms and placed her in her crib.

"NO!!! She's gotta be alive! I love her!!! No! Don't touch me!!! THIS CANT HAPPEN!!!!"

"WHY NOT?!"

Harry falls to the ground curled up in a ball crying a waterfall.

"I-I was g-gonna p-propose." Harry stutters in his tears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my roses! Im soooooo sorry about the short chappie! But look on the bright side!!! Harry was gonna propose!!!!!! OMGEEEEEE!!!! Next update is gonna take a while. Yay!!!!

-Serena<3