Chapter13: Valentines special pt. 1/2

*~*Angela's P.O.V*~*

I woke up with the smell of chocolate chip pancakes and a glass of water in front of me on a tray. There was also a box with a red bow on the tray. I turn to see Harry with a bouquet of roses in his hand saying happy Valentines day.

"Happy Valentines day, love." Harry says in his usual sexy morning voice.

"Happy Valentines day." I whisper into his ear. I kiss him slowly and look at the box. I open it to reveal a golden heart shaped necklace. On the heart was engraved: A+H 4ever with u<3!

Tears stream down my face with happiness. I smile and set the tray down on the floor. I kiss Harry and.... well you get it.(I am not going to explain a sex scene to you dirty minded people!!! I'm 12.... and Christian(religion)!!!!!!)

*~*Eleanor's P.O.V*~*

I wake up with Louis being a romantic racket as usual. Silly boy. He runs up to me and gives me a sloppy morning kiss on the cheek. I gotta laugh at this. I run and jump on his back. Still naked. Yes. Last night.... we..... well you get it. I smile and he starts turning around like a dog trying to go after his tail. I kick him where he breeds and run upstairs listening to Louis' whining and groaning. I shut the door locking it and throw on a buttoned shirt with skinny jeans. When you get to be a model, you're practically given free clothes. I throw on a beanie and brown Uggs that match the colour of my hair. I strut downstairs to see Louis still complaining.

"Baby! Are you okay? Where does it hurt? Lemme kiss it better." He points to the private area where a man's....yeah.... "I am not gonna give you a blowjob in the middle of the morning!! Louis Willian Tomlinson!!! Silly boy!!!" I give him a quick kiss on the lips and grab a beer sitting on the sofa/loveseat. I swear. That boy has a mind of his own.

*~*Caitlin's P.O.V*~*

I wake up in Liam's bed in a t-shirt and one of his sweatpants. I quietly walk out of the room and take out a movie pack of toy story 1, 2 and 3. I know how much he loves disney movies. I also bought him a new silver watch and a Valentines card. I rush downstairs making bacon and eggs. I quickly wrap up the movie pack, the watch and place the card in the envelope. I hear steps creaking signaling that Liam was coming downstairs. I hide the presents and keep cooking. Liam walks up to me and kisses my neck walking over to the fridge and grabbing a can of coke.

"I have a present for you." We both say in unison. I grab out the presents and we swap it over. "Well? Open your present, babe!" Liam pleads with excitement. I take out a card that says:

I know we just met bit will you move in with me? Check the box.

I take out the box to reveal a red key to his apartment. I turn to Liam and smile at him kissing him on the lips. He kisses back and I plead him to open his presents. First, he takes out the card and then the movie pack. When he sees it, his eyes go wide and he smiles turning to me.

"One more present." I take out the box and open it to show the watch. He seems pleased and puts it on.

"How did I get so lucky for you as a girlfriend." I giggle and Liam pops in toy story. We watch the movie together in silence and smile at one another. "I love you." He whispers into my ear. I smile and kiss him passionately.

"I love you too, Liam."

*~*Penny's P.O.V*~*

I wake up from the smell of bacon and eggs. I open my eyes to see Ed holding 2 plates of BURNT bacon and eggs. I just had to laugh.

"Yeah. I'm not the best cook ever." He sighs and hands a plate next to me. He kisses my stomach. He always does that and talks to the baby. We've already bought a few stuff for the baby. A crib, a toy box, a high chair and a stroller. We already have a room for the baby but we haven't decorated it yet. My stomach has grown but not that much.