Chapter2: Clubbing and Mistakes

*~*Angela's P.O.V*~*

We all jump out of the car and walk straight into the club. Thank go there was no paps! I walk over to the bar and order a drink. Everyone(except Liam and Niall) ordered a shot and I drank the burning liquid as it runs through my blood and veins. After a few more shots, I walk over to the dance floor and run up to the DJ.

"Hello beautiful. What do you want?" The DJ asks winking.

"Whistle from Flo Rida!" I yell slurring over the music. He looks around and someone throws their arms around my waist. Harry.

"Hey hot stuff." Harry slurs in my ear. I giggle and look at my surroundings. All around us were drinks, people dancing and people making out in corners. I turn around and wriggle my arms all around him. I saw Nina drunk and Taking Niall to a corner. I guess Niall got a beer. Louis was chatting away with a bartender and Zayn was making out with a random chick.

"Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby

Let me know

Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it

And we start real slow

You just put your lips together

And you come real close

Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby

Here we go." Harry whispers into my ear sending chills down my spine. I look at Harry eyeing his lips. He notices and crashed his lips on mine. I kiss back harder and tugged on his curls. I have never felt so alive. He kisses my neck and I moan seductively and pull on his shirt. I smile and then I realize what i'm doing. Oh shit. I'm practically giving myself away!

My eyes widen and I push him away. He looks at my expression and bites his lower lip. I turn away and run off outside. I take a taxi and when the car pulls over, I run inside trying to ignore the paparazzi. I run upstairs and lock myself in my room. I'm not this girl. Shit! I shouldn't have thought of this in the first place. I crawl in my sheets and fall into a deep sleep.

----------

I wake up with a killer headache. What happened last night? Oh! I remember. I forced myself on Harry and just ran off! Oh yeah that was great(note the sarcasm). Ugh! I walk out of my room downstairs grabbing 2 Advil and a glass of water. Everyone else is still asleep so I put one in each room and walk back downstairs. I sit myself on the couch and turn the telly on. Ugh no!! The paps caught me. Just great! Why is my life a wreck. I turn it off and walk over to the kitchen making a cup of coffee and walking over to the library. My hideout. I sit at the computer to check up on my online assignment for the next week or 2.

Right! I forgot to mention. Since I can't go to a normal school where I won't be stalked to death,[thank you daddy(again note the sarcasm)] I take online classes instead. My major is Literature. I look over and my assignment is to make a tragedy/love story. Just great! It can be about me messing my life up for falling for Harry Styles. Aargh! I walk over to folk stories. I found a book by Shakespeare and decide I could change it up a little. I hope.

Just then, I hear sulking and talking. I look through and see HARRY AND LIAM a few rows away. Oh no! Did I make him look miserable?! He must feel horrible.

Ya know, it wouldn't hurt to spy on them a little. I hope he isn't angry at me.