Taehyung's ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ introduction

Hii guys i told you I'll give Introduction about Taehyung today.
So here I am.💜

______________________________________

Taehyung's pov-

I was sleeping soundly as I was dreaming about her. Her pretty smiles, those innocent eyes and that cute little hands I still dream about them as if I love them soo bad, I was in bed and my alarm rang.

I stood up struggling becoz I was still half asleep, but her thoughts were not fading. As if I was still with her.

I got out of my bed and I thought that I could post something. So, I lifted my phone from bed and took a selfie and then I posted it on nstagram.

After that I sat on bed and yet I was thinking about her, how I first met her when we were 8

Actually my father is an automobile company's director in Korea and that company has a branch in India too.

As my father visits to India for business like marketing and stuff, he mate with y/n's father. Her dad is also a  marketing  director of that company in India. So they mate for like 3 or 4  times and then they found they were became good friends. 

So, y/n's dad requested to my dad that he should come visit India with family. And they could spend some time with their family. So that they can understand more about Indian culture.

My dad found it will be fun and he thought that we could also like it. So he promised to y/n's dad that we will visit India soon.

Time came as I was 8, my father took us to India. We stayed there for like 5 days. I, my father, my mom and 2 years younger sister jisoo. We stayed at different cities for like 3 days and visited some famous places  like lal kila, tajmahal, vrindavan.

Then we went to Mumbai, where                                      y/n's family lives. And my dad contacted to y/n's  dad that we are there. her father came to resive us from airport and took us to their house.

We got of the car and walked into the house as their was y/n's mom she was waiting for us. She did greeted us with warm smile on her face after greeting with her, I found someone was peeping behind her. When I took a look of that, it was a girl who was hiding behind her mom maybe she's afraid of strangers.

She was pretty. She was looking at jisoo as jisoo were smiling at her. She was telling her to come out and play with her.  As our parents incureged her to come out.

When she found that she can be comfortable she came out from behind of her mother.

Then she went to jisoo, she took her hand and smiled at her as she said," chalo hum mere room me khelenge"(come we'll play in my room) this was all happening in front of me but I were frozen on my spot coz, I were still looking at her my heart flattered, it was beating fast and I felt like to hold her and talk to her but, she was leaving the room with my sister.

We had a dinner then. that y/n's mother prepared for us. It was delicious. I mean I still remember that paneer and dal and what not.
Since then I like Indian food way too much.

So we had dinner and then our parents were having their conversation while us kids were playing. Y/n took us to their room where we started playing.

______________________________________

Hii sweeties 💓 I'm back so, as I said I introduced two characters here
1st taehyung and second jisoo she's Taehyung's sister.

Oh and remember we still have one more character to meet.

That I'll introduce in next part if possible.
Till then bye 👋 take care 🙂😘