who is he❤︎☻︎☺︎︎

Unknown's pov- 

I wake up from bed and got ready for college, And wore this.

Than I went to college with my sister

Than I went to college with my sister. Her name is aditi. She is  1 year younger then me.
We are in the same school so, we always had to school together.

As we reached school. I left aditi on the ground coz she was waiting for her best friend, and then I was walking to my classroom.

As I was walking I heard aditi was cursing she seemed Statlered.
I turned back to found y/n. She was laughing insanely at aditi's reaction.
And in the end they both were smiling and then they went to there class.

Y/n is my sister's best friend. And she is very simple and calm girl. She didn't bother to judge other people  like what was someone wearing? why someone was wearing makeup?   And what people around her talk about her?

And I don't know why but, I kinda like her. I have crush on her from school. She was always with aditi.

I haven't confessed coz I thought she would reject me. She didn't seem that kind of person who would like to date in school so, I never confessed.

And I never told my sister about this  coz she is her best friend.  So I have always liked her from distance.

But now we are mature enough to date and have our own decisions.
So, I have made my mind that I will  confess to her. That I like her and I will always protect her and that I will  never let her cry.

I snapped out of my thoughts. And found I was late for my class.
So I went towards my classroom. 

And the lecture begins.

After class-

I went to aditi and found y/n was with her. It was lunch break so they were walking towards canteen.

I started following them and they sat on a chair. I went near them and then I asked aditi  if I can sit with them? She looked at y/n. Y/n nodded as a yes and then I sat there.

We were talking about random things and y/n was scrolling through her nstagram and I found she seemd happy and excited for God knows what? 
And then I asked her if I can follow her on nstagram. She took a good minute to think about it  and then she gave a smile and said " yes" she told me her user name and I send her request. she did  accepted my request quickly and and followed me back.

And then she started reading through her nstagram as if she was talking to someone whom she found on nstagram and they were from her past maybe with good memories.
I don't know I found it a little suspicious but I can't say more  it's not my right to tell her that to whom she would talk and to whom not.

______________________________________

Hii sweeties, look who's back.  It's me.
So, just read it as a suspicious character and I'll tell you his name in next part.

Till then bye 👋take care 💜😘