𝟮𝟮. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲?

"Hara, is that you?"

I widen my eyes. The atmosphere turns quiet. My hands start to shake in fear and pain. 

"Hara?"

Someone touches my hand, making me startle a bit. I slowly lower my head to my hand, closing my eyes a bit.

"It's you.." I hear Namra say.

I open my eyes again and look ahead of me. As I was about to walk off, someone grabs my hand and turns me to them. 

"You're alive"

It's Onjo. She looks at me with unbelievable eyes. I quickly avoid her eye contact by looking at Gwinam who's standing behind the group. Daesu keeps giving him nervous glimpses while Hyoryung is hiding behind him.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Onjo says again.

My mouth opens a bit, but closes fast. I don't know what to say.

"Shit and why are you still alive?" Mijin says all of the sudden, making Hari give her an angry glare.

"What? I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking"

I look at Gwinam who's leaning against the wall with an impatient look.

'Eat them'

My headache isn't like it used to be. It's even worse. Maybe Gwinam was right about the feeding part. But I can hold it back, at least for now. 

"Hara?" Onjo looks at me. "Are you okay?"

I throw a glimpse at the group who're looking at me with suspenseful eyes. Hari is sitting besides Wujin, waiting for him to wake up.

 It doesn't seem like he'll turn. 

"Did you do that?" Suhyeok moves his head towards Wujin his direction. "Cure him"

"She did" Gwinam replies. "Cool huh?"

"Why are you butting in?" Daesu says. "You aren't even supposed to be here"

"Leave him" I whisper. 

"Hara, don't you remember what he did?" Hyoryung says. "He tried to kill us. Even you"

Daesu grabs a shovel and points it at Gwinam. "She's right. What if you try that again?"

"He won't" I say. "He's.."

"He's what? Did you hit your head during that explosion? How can you side with him?" Daesu says.

"I'm just.."

"Why are you all so mad? Hara and I are practically like family"

Gwinam walks over to me and throws his hand over my shoulder. Everyone widens their eyes a bit in surprise. Suhyeok quickly walks over to us and pulls Onjo away from Gwinam. He tries to grab my hand too, but I avoid it. 

"Hara.." Gyeongsu whispers. 

"We have to go" Suhyeok orders. "It's dangerous. Especially with him here"

"I can't- I mean, I can't go with you" I gulp nervously. "I won't go without him"

"Hara, have you lost it? He tried to kill Cheongsan"

"Cheongsan is gone" I reply. "Stop mentioning him"

If Cheongsan was still alive he would've done something by now. If he's just like me, he would've heard me. But he's either dead or he doesn't care. I wouldn't blame him, after all I've done I'm the reason why he was in that explosion in the first place. I could've stopped him, but I didn't.