Chapter 1; Abused Cheong-san

POV

Cheong-san was in his room peacefully drawing until his mother opened the door and shouted at him

"Oi brat! Go do your chores!"

"Y-Yes maam!"

Cheong-san was about 4 when this happened. It was all because of his father leaving his mom. Ever since he left when it was Cheong-sans birthday his mother became insane and was always drunk.

Cheong-san rushed down stairs to do his chores because if he didnt he would get beaten up.

After he does he chores he knocks and goes into his mothers room.

"Maam.. Im done.."

"Good. Now go back to your room!" She shouted at Cheong-san almost hitting his face with a glass bottle.

Cheong-san walked back to his room and continued to draw.

What he was drawing

What he was drawing

Cheong-san looked at the time and realised it was time for dinner so he went out his room and prepared the table. As his mom walks into the kitchen he bows down.

"Good. Now come here and eat."

Cheong-san rushes to the table and eats food with his mom for the first time in awhile. After that his mom shouted st him to go back to his room and he did.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙: 2 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Cheong-sans mother has been beating Cheong-san up every single day for the past 2 weeks until their neighbour was getting annoyed with the crying and screaming so he called the police.

"Ma'am?" The police officer says as he knocks on their door

Cheong-sans mom immediately ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Come in!"

"What do you need police officer?"

"We've been getting noise complaints. Mind if I check your house?"

"No no! Its fine! You can check it." She smilez afterwards

The police officer checks everything and checks Cheong-sans room last. As he went in he got shocked and ran towards Cheong-san and got his gun out.

Cheong-sans mom went inside the room and was shocked and angry.

"Dont move any closer!"

"Your under arrest and going to court."

Cheong-san was there staring at them confused. He knew the police officer had a gun but didnt know what it was for.

After a few days

At the court

"Name?"

"Lee *****" The police officer says to the judge

"What has she done?"

"She beat up this little boy here."

"Please come up here."

The police officer brings Cheong-san to the judge.

"Whats your name?"

"L-Lee Cheong-san."

"Do you know why your mother is here?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Why?"

"Ever since I turned 4 she kept beating me up and making me do the house chores..."

"...Do you know why?"

"I-I think it was because of my f-father... He left when I turned 4.."

"Oh.."

After the court Cheong-san was sent to the orphanage and for Cheong-sans mother... She was sent to jail and had to stay there for her entire life.

DID I DECIDE TO MAKE A NEW STORY ABOUT CHEONG-SAN AND SU-HYEOK? YES.
WILL I MAKE MORE? ABSULOTLEY