Chapter 6; Cheong-sans Birthday

A month later.

It was Cheong-sans birthday! All the things he put on his wishlist.

And that day for him was the happiest and most fun day he had ever experienced.

He woke up and went to the bathroom and took a bath the changed. He picked out some clothes that were fit for rain and cold.

The clothes

The clothes

He wore a black shirt underneath the hoodie. He went outside since Yoo-min and Gwi-nam were already in the car. He went inside and sat in the middle. There were at least 6 bodyguards inside the car and the driver. 

After a few minutes of driving, Cheong-san got tired and rested his head on Gwi-nams shoulder. Gwi-nam smiled at him and ruffled his hair. 

They finally get there and Gwi-nam woke up Cheong-san.

"Cheong-san. Wake up"

Cheong-san woke up and they all got out of the car.

"Just stay in the car" Yoo-min says to the guards and they all nod.

Three of them went inside the mall and Cheong-san asked

"What are we doing here?"

"Were gonna buy stuff for your birthday" Yoo-min smiles while looking at Cheong-san

They go to the clothing section and bought some clothes for Cheong-san. After they did that they bought more stuff that Cheong-san wanted or needed.

They went inside the car.

The driver knew where to go since Yoo-min already told him. They got to the restaurant and they ate there.

Cheong-sans birthday was pretty fun for him since ever since his father left when it was his birthday that was the most terrible day ever.

They got back home and Cheong-san took a bath then went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
BTW GWI-NAM IS NOW 13 WHILE CHEONG-SAN IS 10 SO 3 YR DIFFERENCE