Chapter 2; The Orphanage

Cheong-san was sent to the orphanage. At first he didnt talk to people and was to scared and shy to talk or befriend anybody there. Until he met Han Gyeong-su. They instantly became best friends until he got adopted.

"Gyeong-su!" One of the people who were working here said

"Yea?"

"Your gonna get adopted today!" She said in a happy tone

Cheong-san was not happy about it. In fact he was furious about the fact that Gyeong-su was getting adopted not because he was jealous it was because he was his only friend. After that happened Cheong-san was sad. He was really sad that he stayed with the employees all day.

He wasnt any regular boy. He was unique in his own way. He was brave, more smarter than 4 year olds, and he doesnt really cry that often.

After 5 years, Cheong-san was now 9 and still hasnt been adopted. All the children below 12 got adopted so he was just with teenagers. Thankfully the teenagers were really nice. Cheong-san always talked to them and played with them every day. He didnt know that much about school but they taught him.

After 7 weeks he finally got adopted. They were really rich and looked like they were in the mafia and which they were. There was a boy that looked like he was 3 years older that Cheong-san.

"Hello, were here to adopt a child."

"Of course! Come this way!"

"We want one who has been here the longest."

"Well, hes the youngest and hes not a teenager yet-"

"Its fine"

"Hes been here for about 5 years"

"I'll go call him."

"Cheong-san!"

"Yes?"

"Can you introduce yourself to them?"

"Okay."

The boy was looking at Cheong-san scanning him up and down.

"Im Lee Cheong-san. Im 9 and I've been here for 5 years"

"Why is he here?"

"Well... His mother was abusing him for a year and... She went to jail and he went here."

"We'll take him!"

"Okay"

"I'll go pack his things"

"Maam. Why are you packing my things?"

"Your getting adopted today!"

"Oh okay"

"Be sure to be nice and kind okay?"

"Okay"

After she packed his things they all left. They drove to their house and it was big.