Chapter 10; Present

The time was 7:00 and Gwi-nam and Cheong-sans class starts at 9:00 but they wanna get there early like 8. Cheong-san was still asleep and not ready for school.

"CHEONG-SAN!!!​ WAKE UP! WERE NOT GONNA BE DRIVED TO SCHOOL TODAY!"

Cheong-san got up from hearing Gwi-nam say that. He took a bath and brushed his teeth. After he got changed it was already 7:30 so they both ran to school.

Cheong-san went to his classroom and so did Gwi-nam.

Cheong-san went to his seat and of course his seatmate was On-jo. Cheong-san was annoyed by it because she wouldn't stop talking about Nam-ra while he was trying to do stuff.

"Cheong-san!"

"Hey."

"Not in the mood?"

"The bitch woke me up by screaming."

"Oh. Uhhhmm.. Haha.." On-jo laughs nervously since whenver Cheong-sans not in the mood hes gonna become a whole new ass person.

Time: 7:36

Cheong-san saw the time and decided to go to the construction site since its quiet there.

"Yah. What are you doing here?" Doyun asks

"Shut the fuck up" Cheong-san replied

"Hah. Dont you dare think I forgot what happened at Gwi-nams house. You made him hate me you shit."

"It was your fault anyways" Cheong-san says while rolling his eyes

"Oh, shut the hell up."

2 other boys came in and went next to Cheong-san. Cheong-san stood up.

"Aishh. Im not in the mood, Doyun."

"Awww... Not in the mood for a fight? You always fought me."

Cheong-san let out a deep sigh and tried to leave but Doyun grabbed his arm.

"Let me go you bitc-"

"Your not going anywhere Cheong-san~ you little brat-"

Cheong-san made Doyun let go but the two boys grabbed his arms.

"Fuckin let go will ya?" Cheong-san said annoyed.

"Not in a good mood?"

"Shut the fuck up. Hearing your voice wants me to kill you."

Time: 7:45

"Im leaving." Cheong-san says as he walks down the stairs.

"I'll get him next time." Doyun says annoyed

Cheong-san went to the bathroom to wash his face but someone came in.

"Yah."

It was one of the seniors aka Gwi-nam and Doyuns classmate. Cheong-san glared at the mirror.

"What"

"Do you know where ***** is?"

"No." After Cheong-san said that he went back to his classroom and just listened to music in his phone.

Their advisor Mrs. Park came in early for some reason.

Time: 8:00

"I'll be choosing four of you to go to the seniors classroom to stay there since the principal said so." Mrs. Park says as she looks around finding people to bring there.

"Cheong-san"

"On-jo"

"Nam-ra"

"And Su-hyeok"

"Which classroom miss?" Nam-ra asked

"The one with Ha-ri and Mi-jin"

"Oh alright"

Cheong-san knew that the classroom they were going to was gonna be loud as fuck.

Cheong-san got up first and went to the seniors classroom with headphones on. Once he got there he took them off and bowed.

"Annyeong"

"We will be having 4 juniors to stay here in the class to see how it goes." Their advisor said

"Cheong-san just sit over there" He said as he points to the one close to the wall and at the back.

After On-jo, Nam-ra, Su-hyeok arrived they bowed aswell and got put into their seats. Su-hyeok was beside Cheong-san while On-jo and Nam-ra were beside each other.

After a few minutes... Chaos happened. The seniors were screaming and throwing paper everywhere while the teacher was gone. Apparently there class starts at 10 which means they end late.

Cheong-san wasnt in the mood and it just got worse. Cheong-san saw that Gwi-nam, Jin, Ji-hoo, Rose, and Doyun werent in the class and he exactly knew where they were.

"Im going out" Cheong-san warned

"Where?" Su-hyeok asked

"Outside."

"Okay..?"

Cheong-san went to the construction site again. He went up the stairs and saw Doyun beating up Jin, Ji-hoo, and Rose.

"You all are weak." Doyun says looking down at them.

"Yah. Aishu shibal" Cheong-san said

"Cheong-san!"

"Get out of here." Rose said worried

"No, your classrooms a fucking mess its shit."

"Haha... What?" Doyun asks

"Principal said so."

"Doyun, stop your fucking games."

"Nahhh"

"You dont want me to call Gwi-nam dont you?~" Cheong-san said in a teasing voice

"...You bitch-"

"Thats what I thought." Cheong-san says as he glares at Doyun.

Cheong-san decided to go back to the classroom and sit down. He put his headphones back in.