Part 1

You've just moved into your new appartment. Getting as far away as possible from your old life. Boxes are piled everywhere, even though you made a start yesterday by getting all the essentials out. Throughout the day various orders arrive as you've had to buy all new furniture as it worked out cheaper than shipping all your old bed, wardrobes etc. Your best friend Ina wasn't overly joyed by your leaving. She kept saying "stay away from those military boys" and "why would you go somewhere that no one knows anything about, surely you're a incey wincey bit suspicous?" yes you were in fact a 'incey wincey' bit curious. You didn't come here without trying to do some research. Unfortunately alot of information was classified. You only moved here because of it's secrecy and the job you applied for was decent pay. You had only told Ina and close members of your family that you were moving here because you didn't want others finding out where you had moved to. You even kept your social media to a bare minumum, hardly ever updating your profile or putting statuses.

Sitting yourself into your oversized fluffy beanbag, you pull up your laptop. Just one more check of how to get to your new job. Although you were on the outskirts of the main town, your job was about an hour walk away and you were too lazy to walk it everyday. You had taken the job as an office assistant within non other than the military base. You were suprised how quick they were to offer you the role as you hadn't really had much experience with that sort of job. Taking a sip of your tea, you decide to look to see what you could find on the military iteslf. 'Classified'.

The following day you decide to venture into the town. The weather was sunny with a cool refreshing breeze. You needed to buy some new clothes for your job the following day. At the centre of the town was a large waterfountain, surrounded by tabels and chairs for the various cafes and resturants looking upon the fountain. There was quite a lot of people about. You spot one of your favourite clothes shops and decide to head on in. Just before the entrance you notice a group of guys sat at one of the tables, dressed in military uniform. They looked about the same age as yourself and were being quite noisy. You think nothing more of it and head into the store. You aim straight for the bargain rail and find a couple of pinafore dresses at a decent price and put them straight into your basket. A few moments later you find a pair of black faux suede boots, accessorised with studs and buckles. Remembering how your friend Ina would probably have scolded you for picking them, you throw them in the basket as well. They'd be comfortable at least. You apy for your items and leave the store. As the sun hits your face you hear the group of lads whistling at you. Feeling your cheeks turning red from embarrassment you quickly walk away and head home.

The following day you decide to call a taxi to take you to your new job. As you arrive the taxi pulls over and you get out after paying the driver. You head to the main entrance where two guards stand. You approach them nervously, noting how they were both armed. You show them your papers and one escourts you further in. You weren't quite sure what to expect but the grounds were huge! You enter another door and the guard leaves you. You walk upto the wooden counter. Behind the glass screen sits a girl, brown hair tied up in a ponytail, munching on biscuits. "Oh! You must be the new girl!" she says, mouth still full of food. She comes rushing round from behind the counter to meet you "hi I'm (y/n)" you reply.                                                             "my name's Sasha! Please, let me show you around!" Sasha grabs hold of your arm as you are then dragged behind her. Not your usual start to a new job, but it made you feel more relaxed anyway. You were then shown around some of the grounds. Only the areas, you were guessing, that you were permitted to go. "We have our own cafetria as well" beams Sasha. She then leads to you into a dining hall. It was packed! Looking around you note some stand alone chairs at the edge of the hall looking out over the  grounds. An area that served hot food and several vending machines. "this is my favourite place to go" says Sasha, drool nearly falling from her mouth " you want to get in here as early as possible for the best stuff" you smile back at Sasha warmly. You could feel people staring at you. "Sasha!" a voice calls out "Hey Reinar!" you follow Sasha's line of sight as someone approaches her. A very well built, blonde guy comes over. He's alot taller than you, but his smile put you at ease. "Reinar, this is (y/n). She's the new girl!". Reinar holds his hand out for you to shake and you accept. His hand nearly swallowing yours up in one go. "Nice to meet you--" before he could say anymore a younger guy falls into Reinar, nearly knocking him over. "watch it Colt!" he snaps at the younger blonde haired guy. You try not to laugh as Colt fails at trying to apologise. Behind him you notice a few others laughing at Colt. A tall dark haired guy wearing only plain clothes and two others that were near identical except for hair colour. One brown, one blonde, both with undercuts. You couldn't help but look a little bit longer than you probably should have, as one meets your eyes. Turning your head away quickly you speak back to Sasha "so, where will I be working?"

Your shown to your own, very basic office. A desk with a computer and a lamp. A coat stand in the corner. You even had your own bed! "oh don't worry about the bed. It's only here in case there's any reason you can't make it home like security reasons or something" Sasha says. "if you need anything please let me know!". As the day goes on, Sasha shows you the basics and you get settled in. Not too bad, you think to yourself. You weren't given any tasks that you found difficult. But you did wonder why the role hadn't been given to anyone else? Surely there must have been others more qualified than you? Not that you were complaining.

A few days go by and you were still enjoying the job. The only thing was, you weren't any good at making friends. You didn't like to approach others, so often found yourself eating by yourself in the cafeteria or skipping your breaks just to stay in your office. Today you decided to head to the cafeteria and found an empty table at the very back. You buy yourself a tea and sit down. The weather was still nice outside. Maybe you'll have another look around the town on your next day off. Suddenly, what felt like out of nowhere a clumsy Colt and one of the good looking brothers appear, with Colt knocking over your tea "hey-----I'm so sorry!!!" he says, picking up your cup. "i'll clean this up!". Colt then runs off to find something to clean your table up with. "sorry about that" said the dark haired brother "we only wanted to introduce ourselves " he says, rubbing the back of his head. He's so cute! "the name's Marcel Galliard and that over there is my brother Porco" you look round to see Porco sitting opposite you. When did he get there? you think to yourself. Just before you turn to look back at Marcel you notice Porco wink at you.  "I-I'm (y/n)" you reply shyly. Colt returns and starts wiping down the table "and I'm Colt! Nice to meet you!".
 Once the table had been wiped down, Marcel and Colt sat down either side of you. You still felt a bit shy and tried not to make too much eye contact. After a few minutes talking you felt a bit more at ease. "You should come sit with us when you're on your breaks!" says Marcel "don't sit by yourself" you look at Marcel, his face lit up with a warm smile "thanks, I might do just that" you reply, returning the smile. "I'm late!" says Colt, looking up at the clock "I'll speak to you guys later" with that he left, nearly running through the cafeteria. "i better go as well, I'll see you later (y/n)!" says Marcel, giving you a little wave. You turn back round to find Porco is now sitting where Colt was once sat, his face just inches from yours. His amber eyes shining in the sunlight, looking right at you. You let out a little chuckle in suprise and he smiles back at you with a definite hint of cheekiness. "i'll walk you back to your office" he says. You feel your heart flutter a little "I'd like that" you say as you get up from your seat. The walk back to your office was met with a somewhat awkward silence. You weren't sure what to talk about and Porco didn't seem to want to talk either. You reach your office and Porco holds open the door for you to enter "I'll speak to you later (y/n)" he says as you walk past. Looking up at him, he is wearing the same smile that Marcel had given you earlier. "Thanks Porco" you say as he closes the door behind you. After the door had closed and you hear his footsteps fade, you can't help but smile to yourself.