Part 5

Unlocking your apartment door, all three of you stumble in, both the Galliard brothers trying to hold onto you. "It's fine, really, I can walk by myself". Setting you down on your oversized beanbag you notice the brothers looking around at your apartment. It was a mess.

Marcel walks over to the kitchen looking through the cupboards "do you have a first aid kit or something?" he calls over to you. "There should be a box of stuff in the end cupboard" you call back. Porco is still stood beside you, hands on both his hips, looking disappointingly at the mattress on the floor. Your bed. "don't tell me this is how you sleep?" he asks, not looking at you. You had bought a bed frame, but just couldn't be bothered to put it together. "At the moment yeah. Haven't got round to putting the rest of it together" you reply with embarrassment. "Tsk. Where is it?" he asks, walking off to find the frame. Marcel then walks in, kneeling down in front of you, holding the box of random swabs and bandages. He looks over to where Porco is looking. "You can't sleep like that!" he chuckles "That's got to be uncomfortable?". "Give me a hand to put the frame together" demands Porco, dragging the box containing the bedframe into the middle of the room. Luckily your nose stopped bleeding before you arrived home. Your face was going to be bruised by tomorrow.  "Leave it, I'll do it some other day" you plead with Porco. Ignoring you, he starts opening the packaging. "just take it easy for now" says Marcel, still kneeling in front of you, his hand resting your shoulder. He looks straight into your eyes. You feel your cheeks starting to warm up, so you look away before he notices.

It was fun watching them trying to put a simple bedframe together. Both of them arguing whether to read the instructions or not. "we don't need the instructions, we're warriors!" growled Porco. Marcel, sitting opposite Porco, trying to read the instruction manual, telling Porco what went where. After some time they did managed to put your bed together. They both sat on your bed, Porco tapping the space next to him, indicating for you to sit as well. Sinking into the mattress, Porco starts to lean towards you. "Thank you both. It does feel much better to be honest" you admit. "No worries" smiles Marcel "just glad we could help". Furrowing his brows, Porco turns his face towards you. "What happened between you and Eren?" he asks. "I don't know why he came at me. He wanted to know where I came from and how I got here. So I told him". Marcel seemed to be deep in thought "so why did he attack you?". "I don't know, I answered him and that seemed to really piss him off. He also asked me what I was?" Porco laid back onto your bed, looking up at the ceiling "What's that supposed to mean?" You look over your shoulder, Marcel was starring out of the window, Porco's eyes were watching you. "I wish I knew! Anyways, how did you two find me so quickly?" Marcel turned around "Porco said he saw you earlier so we went to find you as soon as we could, lucky we got there when we did!". Thinking about what happened, it made you feel angry but also scared. No one's every attacked you before. What would've happened if Marcel and Porco hadn't found you? The thought caused a chill down your spine. "What happened to Eren?" you ask, leaning down to look over Porco. He shifted himself so he could look at you easier. "He took off straight after I punched him" he said with a proud smirk on his face. Marcel laid back onto the bed as well, laying the opposite direction to Porco. "You told us at Connie's party you're from Paradise Island" it sounded like a question. "That's right, why'd you ask". There was a brief pause as you waited for either one of them to answer. "What's it like over there?" asks Marcel, staring up to the ceiling. This time you paused, thinking of the best way to describe where you're from. "it's ok I guess. Except for everyone knows each other or knows someone that knows them. You could say it doesn't like change, we're way behind the times compared to over here" you chuckled, looking back over Porco, he was still looking at you. He smiled before reaching up to play with your hair that had fallen over your shoulder. "We've always been told you live behind walls there?". You couldn't take your eyes of Porco, it was like his eyes had paralysed you on the spot. "Yeah, I hate the walls. They block the sunlight for most of the day. Just wish they'd knock them down!" Marcel sat up, leaning back on his elbows "I thought the walls were there for a reason" he asks, tipping his head back to look at you "the only reason I can think of is it's because they're so old. Also to get money off the people. it costs a fortune to go beyond the walls!" Marcel pushes himself off of your bed, then stretching "I gotta get back to HQ, I'll come back in a bit". Porco let's go of your hair and sits up "what, now?" he asks Marcel raising an eyebrow. "I said I would meet up with Reiner and Bertholdt. Shall I grab some food on the way back?" "Don't be too long" Porco replies with a grumble.

Once Marcel had gone, Porco laid back down on your bed, pulling you down with him wrapping his arm around your shoulders. It felt comforting so you didn't complain. "Thank you for coming to my rescue" you say looking up at Porco's face. He starts to rub your shoulder "no worries princess. If he goes near you again I'll kill him" you noticed Porco didn't look back towards you. He was looking back up at the ceiling. "why does everyone want to know where I'm from?" you felt like you could talk to Porco. He made you feel comfortable, calm. He rolls over to face you, tucking a stray hair behind you ear. "Probably because we think there's scary demons  roaming around that island" he says, tickling your sides. Defensively you try to hide your tummy, laughing so much it hurt a little. You tried to poke at Porco when you had the chance, only for him to continue tickling you more. You try to grab his hands to stop them. Instead he tangles his fingers around yours and pins you down onto the bed. "I win" he says, smiling proudly, looking down on you. You were already out of breath, but him pinning you down gave you butterflies. He let's go and helps you sit back up "you're mean" you eventually say to him, trying not to laugh, but he sees straight through you. "I know".