Part 3

All you could remember was darkness. It must have been a dream, a very real dream. Within the darkness you vaguely remember two sets of yellow glowing eyes and a red haze of lines as though they outlined what seemed like jaws. It also seemed like they had human like fingers with the same red lines. The rest of them nothing more than shadows. You felt the presence of one behind you, one hand holding your head and the other wrapped around one of your breasts, caressing it roughly. A tongue sliding up your neck and gliding along your jaw line. You felt the shadow nibbling at your neck. The sound of heavy breathing in your ear.

The other shadow also nibbling then inside of your thigh. Groaning softly. Your chest is literally pounding at the sensations. You had no control of your body. All you could do is let the shadows bite away at you. Their hands roaming over your body. Just before you can't take much more, it's all over and the darkness returns.

The sun shining in your eyes woke you up. Jolting up you try to establish your surroundings. My office!?  You find your handbag down the side of the bed, grabbing it you pull out your phone to check the time. 7 missed calls and three texts from Sasha.

Hey, I'm staying at Connie's tonight. Marcel said they'll share a taxi with you if that's good with you? 

Hope you're ok?? The others said they can't find you! Where are you??

Please answer! Let me know as soon as you get home so I know you're safe!!

Only just realising that you're still wearing what you had on last night, you jump out of bed. Luckily it was your day off today. You wonder how you got back to the military base, as it was further away from your apartment. You'll call Sasha later to ask her. 

Brushing your hair and checking yourself in the mirror you dash out of your office.

 Hmph!

Feeling like you've just walked into a tree, you see Reiner looking down at you. "Good morning (y/n), how did you sleep?" he must know what happened, so you bring it up

 "How did I even get here! I don't remember a thing" you say, looking away feeling embarrassed.

 "Porco said he found you passed out in a bush!" he blurts out laughing "we all panicked as we couldn't find you so Marcel and Porco said they'd look for you. I had to bring that idiot Colt back". Last nights image pops into your head of a passed out Colt, you chuckle to yourself. 

"I'm so sorry, I just wanted to get home. The fresh air must've got to me". He gently pats your shoulder still laughing. "Um, do you know where Marcel and Porco are now?" you needed to thank them for getting you out of that hedge! 

"They're both out on assignments, they'll be gone for a couple of days. I'll let them know you were looking for them". 

"Thanks Reiner".

Once you got home and showered, you make yourself a drink and climb back into bed. Still remembering your dream from last night. What was that?  You had already messaged Sasha to let her know you were home and where you had stayed last night. Feeling too sheepish to speak to her over the phone. Opening one of your social media apps you find several friend requests. Sasha, Armin, Reiner, Marcel, Connie and Colt. You confirm the requests. Out of curiosity you look up Marcel's profile. You decide to look through his photos. There was one of Marcel with his brother Porco. It was taken a few weeks ago. Marcel with his friendly smile and Porco with a serious expression. It was funny how they both looked similar but had completely different personalities. Spending a few more moments admiring the Galliard brothers you then put your phone to one side and decide to catch up on some sleep.