Chapter 11- I got the music pt.2

WARNING: bad language

We landed in Trevor "Bobby" Wilson's house and accepted the fact that since I was NOT a ghost, I would most likely get caught.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous." one of the boys said, I couldn't see who it was as I was too focused on the fact that Reggie still hadn't let go of my had and showed no sign that he was going too.

"Have you seen all these platinum records?2 Reggie pointed out, I could tell that he was as much hurt as Luke.

"Platinum?" Luke rushed over to Reggie.

"He recorded my name is Luke! My name is Luke!" I frowned at the fact that i had never questioned this song but it all made sense I suppose. 

"It's him!" I whisper-shouted when I heard heavy footsteps and rushed to hide behind a wall before he could see me.

"Hey Carrie, I'm gonna meditate." Great. Carrie was home, I was hoping she would be at Nick's or something.

"He wears sunglasses indoors." All three boys grimaced at this while I sniggered.

 "I'm in the den!"  Carrie shouted back.

Before I knew it I was being pulled along by Reggie and about to help them 'haunt' Bobby. 

Whilst the boys were having a conversation with Alex on the stairs, I heard Julies voice and decided that I would have a less chance of being caught if I were to catch up with them rather than sneaking around Carries house with 3 ghosts that couldn't be seen. So with a small squeeze if Reggie's hand, I snuck back downstairs, through the back and circled round to the front door.

"Hey guys sorry it took me such a while catching up with you, I was so thirsty I had to stop a few times. Hey that reminds me- mind if we come in for a glass of water Carrie?" Flynn smiled knowing that Carrie wouldn't say no.

"Fine. If it'll make you leave faster. Don't break anything." Carrie snarled and I gave her a fake smile as I stepped through the front door.

"Where are you?" Julie asked as Carrie left to go get out glasses of water.

"Jules their upstairs." I replied guiltily.

"No I'm not. I'm right here." Nick made all of us jump at the unexpected intrusion.

"Nick! Look Flynn, Skylar it's Nick!" I frowned. Since when has she ever called me Skylar? "Nickster, Nicky-poo, Nickalicious. make it stop." she chuckled awkwardly.

"Hey! Glad your here Nicky-poo. We just wanted to let you know that Julie's band is playing the school dance." Flynn smiled sweetly at the boy who was laying on the sofa.

"Oh yeah. No I...I know I saw your post" I was about to reply when Carrie interrupted.

"These girls bothering you babe?" She plastered on a fake smile and a sweet voice.

"No, just telling us about the dance tonight." Nick replied oblivious to Carries obvious viciousness towards the 3 girls.

"Right. Julie and her hologram band are playing, saw your post. Hey Skylar? Have you seen the comments on your Insta post lately?" I was taken back this but I was even more hurt at Julie trying to hold in her laugh. I didn't reply and just looked down to the floor.

"How'd you hear about the hologram stuff anyway?" she pressed further.

"The Internet. it's not just full of makeup tips" Flynn defended me in which I shot her a grateful smile.

"Uh so what do you say babe?2 Nick finally spoke up before the spat could turn more serious.

"Sure. Lets check out the hologram show." Carrie stared.