[1] Be Human

Yesterday was terrible, Nathan still pick me up during lunch and everyone seems scared about it. Not even Maya, I think she still at the library considering she likes books and stuff. I need to stand up for myself, even though I'm not too strong as him. Of course, he wants my sweet-punchable face for his fist. Leaving me with a black eye after lunch. 

  After school, he gets detention because he got caught to smoke in the bathroom by a teacher. And this walk will be my best, safest walk after school I ever have. Looking at the nice sunset makes me feel better time by time. I felt my phone vibrate on my pocket. I pick it up and it's a message from Maya.

Lil Bitch Maya🥰:  (Y/n) sorry I couldn't catch you after school, My Teacher told me that she needs help grading other student exam, I swear I would pay you another Frappuccino next day:( Forgive me

(Y/n): That's fine, besides Let me pay for you Tomorrow, you already treated me this morning

Lil Bitch Maya🥰: AAAA SWEET, I'M GOING TO GET THE EXPENSIVE ONE.  HEHE I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU POOR

(Y/n): Fuck you

Lil Bitch Maya🥰: You too

  Just before I close my phone, I realize I already in front of my house right now. I push the front door, "I'm home," "Welcome home dear, how was your-... OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?" My mother ran over to me. "It's okay mother, I just fell from stairs I wasn't careful enough," "You told me the same reason multiple times after you get bruised like this, Please tell me what happened?" "I told you mom, I just fell from the stairs, The stairs are a bit sleekly these days," I walk pass my mom and went to my room. My mom said she will message me when the dinner is ready, I said 'okay' and close the door behind me.

============================

  "(Y/n) Wake up, you haven't finished your homework yet," My body got shook by Tubbo. Wait, Tubbo can shake my body?!?!?!. I immediately wake up. "GAHHH!!!!!!!..." I got scared. There's not just Tubbo. But Ranboo and Tommy are there too. "What the fuck do you guys do in my room? Go back to your world!" Shit, is my mind broke or something?. "What do you mean by world dickhead," Tommy got pissed. "Tommy!, that's not nice!, we're sorry we haven't introduced ourselves," Ranboo said. What? Introduce? They must be joking. 

  "Why do you need to introduce yourself?, I already know your guy's name!, It's Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo the tall one," They put on a confused face. "Ho-how did you know our names? We just met like 3 minutes ago," Tubbo confused. "What do you mean, 'we just met like 3 minutes ago'? I make you guys when I was little kid!, you guys are my imaginary friends!," They got more confused by my speech. "I'm afraid that we aren't your imaginary friends," Ranboo speak as he gives me a hand. "Wait... you guys are... real," "Of course we are! Where did you put your brain?!.. OUCH," Tommy got punched by Tubbo. "Can't...you...at...least...be...nice...to...him," Tubbo intimidate Tommy. "I'M SORRY SORRY SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, I PROMISE," 

  I chuckled by their behaviour. "Wait, so what actually what you guys do in here," I ask in serious tone. "Actually, we were sent here by a woman, that I believe it's your mom to become your Bodyguards," Ranboo said.  "What? Bodyguards? I don't need to be under guard! I can stand up for myself!," "Apparently your mother said you always came home bruised, She's afraid that you got involved in a fight every day," "And we also prevent you from falling in stairs so don't worry," Tommy said as we make our eyes on him. "I'm just kidding, guys don't take it serious," 

  "But wait, you guys must have the same age as me how did you guys become bodyguard?," "We get into the military when we were 6," Ranboo said as I felt speechless with the answer. "So where did you guys sleep?" "Next to your room," Tommy said. "Really?!?!!" I quickly left my room to see if it's true that they have their own room. And yes, There it is!!. I swear yesterday there's only a wall next to my room, but right now it's a new hallway with one room next to me. Did my mom having cooperation with Satan to make the house larger?.

  "Umm master (Y/n).." Tubbo said as he walks after me. "Just call me (Y/n), and please don't be formal to me," I can't believe my imaginary friends become real human. "We don't want your mother to wake up, we better to get back inside," "Oh right," He said as we both went back to my room. "You still have homework to do, (Y/n)" Tubbo reminds me. "Okay thanks for remind me, Would you guys help me with the homework tehe...," I said as I rub my back head. "I leave it to Ranboo, I wasn't good at academics, after all." Tommy lays down in my bed. "Maybe I can help a little, what's the homework?," Ranboo asks.  "It's physics..." "Alright adios!" "HEY!" "I actually wasn't good enough in physics, Tubbo does," "Please Tubbo..." I beg. "Alright, I just give you the steps, but you need to find your own answer," "That's better than nothing,"

===========================

  "Finally it's done, thank you," Tubbo nods, and he sat on the ground, so did Ranboo. We stay silent for a good 5 minutes. I have no idea what we're going to do next. What does someone do after they get their bodyguard?. Something came up from my mind. 

  "Tommy, please don't tell me that you have a laptop in your pocket," Tommy seems surprised, and I guess it's a yes. "Ho-How did you know??" "I told you, I did have imaginary looks like you all," Tommy takes out his laptop and that was EXACTLY THE SAME as before. "You have Minecraft right? Let's play!" "YOU HAVE TOO? GOD, I WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT YES LET'S GOOO," Tommy is really enthusiast. "You two want to join too?" I ask Ranboo and Tubbo. "Yeah of course, let us bring our laptops from our room first," Ranboo and Tubbo walks out and went to their room. "We'll be waiting!" I said.

  I realize that the first duty I gave them as my bodyguards are helping homework and playing minecraft with me. Very funny.