[8] Bad or good Morning

Blood warning (maybe I should put more warning from now on, lol)

-

Apparently the weekend is over, and the weekdays begun. Right now, I'm taking a shower before dump myself to school. You know, he is still there. I look up at myself in the mirror.

Look how weak you're (y/n)

You can't even punch him one time

You will never beat his ass

I feel so angry, both of my hands are ready to break these things near me. AARGHHHHH. I place my hands to both side of the mirror and squeeze it into pieces.

*Cracks*

"Shit..."

The mirror gives cuts on both of my hands. Good it caused my hands bleeding. The blood is falling to the floor and spread around. Okay, so how am I going to explain why the fuck is both of my hands were cuts.

*Door Knocks*

Dear god...

"(Y/n) are you okay? I heard something cracked from the inside!" Ranboo shouts from the outside.

"I'm fine!, Everything is under control! Don't worry!"

"Okay! Don't forget to get breakfast, Tubbo and Tommy cooks this time,"

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute!," Okay so Ranboo is gone, and I need to get bandages for both of my hands first. I open up the first aid pack hanging in the wall and pick up the bandages. I warp around my hands with bandages, but the bloods still noticeable.

I have no time.

I need to catch up with them before we leave, and I don't want to be late. I collect all the glass parts and put it in the rubbish. Likewise, I turn on the shower, so the small pieces would go with the water into the sink. After that, I wrap my waist with a towel and go out.

"AH! Ranboo you scared me!" I'm surprised that Ranboo still here.

"You think that I would leave you that easy?!?," Ranboo said madly. He looked at both of my hands and immediately grab them.

"Hah...." Ranboo sighed.

"The bandages are terrible, Let me fix them a little," Ranboo managed to sort out my bandages, So it won't be mess-looking.

"There you go," He said as he finished my bandages. 

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, anyway I'm going back to my room and dress up my clothes on," I walk away and head to my room to get dress up (you can make your own clothes)

==================

I went downstairs and ready to take breakfast. When I reach the dining room, the three of them already sitting on the chairs. I head to them and sit beside Tubbo.

"Hey (Y/n) how ar- JESUS CHRIST (Y/n) WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDS," Tubbo shocked along with Tommy too.

"(Y/n)! WHO DID THIS TO YOU? IS NATHAN BREAK INTO THIS HOUSE?!?!" Tommy yelled.

"Guys! Calm down, He just got slipped and his hands wasn't in the right position!," Ranboo lied, He tried to not tell the truth about me breaking the mirror.

"Oh god you make us panic (Y/n)," Excuse me? You're the one who overreact, mr. Tom Simon.

"Right now, we know that (Y/n) cannot use his hands today, so..." I have a bad feeling about this.

================

"Here comes the airplanes! Open your mouth.."

"TUBBO I'M NOT A BABY I-" Tubbo immediately push the spoon inside my mouth.

"How was it?," Tubbo asks.

"It's terribly good, But-" Tubbo push the spoon inside my mouth again. Feeding me like a baby.

Ranboo and Tommy just there eating, and see the whole thing happened.  After around 5 minutes later, I finished my food. Thanks to Tubbo for helping me. We all ready to get into Starbucks to get coffee before school.

"(Y/n)!!!," I heard Maya shouts from behind.

"Hey Maya!!," I turn around as I wave to her.

"(Y/n) How-BITCH MOTHERFUCKER WHAT THE FUCK WITH THOSE HANDS," She takes my hand to look closer, Completely bandages.

"THIS MUST BE YOUR BODYGUARDS! I SWEAR-,"

"NO, NO MAYA I JUST ACCIDENTALLY FELL IN THE BATHROOM AND HURT MY HANDS THAT'S ALL," I explained

"Oh... The bandages look very neat though,"

"Maya!!,"

"Alright-alright I apologize sorry to blame you three guys,"

"It's okay, In fact, that we should the one who apologize because we can't protect (Y/n) properly," Ranboo said as Tommy and Tubbo nods.

After a couple of chit-chats, We all go to Starbucks and take our orders. Since I can't use both of my hands, Maya would bring my coffee for me. She's such an amazing friend. We're leaving the Starbucks and on our way to school. We arrived.

"Hey, Do you want to company me to principal office?" Maya suddenly asks.

"Why? What have you done?"

"A couple of things, please," 

"Alright, Guys, you can get to your own class right now. Maya and I will stop at the principal office first," The boys says 'alright' and goes to their classes. 

Maya and I walk into the principal office as I tell her a fake story, how can I fell in the bathroom. Once we get into in front of the door, Maya told me to wait outside. She said it would be quick and not take a long time.

2 minutes later

 "*ding ding* Mr. Tubbo Smith, please go to the principal office right now," The announcement said.

What the fuck is going on?