[2] Thoughts

"Wait are you guys are going to school too?," "Technically, yeah," Ranboo said. That's awesome, I need to tell my bestie about this. But it's not going to be a surprise then. As the best bestie ever, I'm going to let her figure out by herself.  "Do you guys mind if I somehow told everyone that you're my bodyguards?," "It's basically up to you, we're just bodyguards you can call us anything in public," Tommy jumps in. "So how about I call you guys my cousins?" "That's not bad," Tubbo said. "Alright my lovely cousins, let's prepare for school, It's 30 minutes before 8am,"

  I get up from my chair. They just stare at me in very normal face. "What???," "Oh.. No-nothing" They said. They stand up and walks to their room. Let's see my imaginary friends become real and be my bodyguards. I feel like I'm in a Wattpad right now. I also don't understand how this possible to happen.

===========================================

  I head to downstairs, ready to take a breakfast. "Hey mother & yall three," My mother wave and smiled at me. "So, what's for the breakfast?" "Sausages and eggs" My mother said. "More like seg- AH.." Ranboo again had to knock Tommy. I giggled. "The food is ready kids," My mother brings 2 big plates of sausages and eggs. "So (Y/n) did you get along with them?" I look up to them and back to my mother. "Mhhmmm..." I nod. "I'm glad," My mother walks away, seems like she went to her room.

  We finished up our breakfast, getting our bags on, and leave the house. The street walks were kinda awkward though, They followed me from behind like a stalker.  "(Y/n)!!!!," Finally. "STOP RIGHT THERE," Tubbo shout. "Why? Who are you?" Maya shocked. "Guys-guys let it down, She just my bestie," "Oh Maya I'm so sorry these bitches are just my cousins," I hold both of her hands. "I'll pay you 2 Frappuccino this time, I promise," I beg. "I forgive you but 3," "C'mon You're going to make me poor," "3 or 4" "FUCK OKAY I'LL BUY YOU 4," And then we 5 heads to my and bestie favourite Starbucks. 

  "So tell me, why are your cousins standing outside the Starbucks?" "I'll tell you the truth they weren't my cousins, actually they were my bodyguards," Maya surprised. "YOUR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" "Okay, I'll tell you what happened early in this morning," I told Maya everything about my bodyguards linked to my imaginary friends. It's very unreasonable. "That's strange," "I know right?!?!?," "At least they were cute boys," what..... the... fuck... "I can't believe what I just heard from my ears," "Oh c'mon... they were cute isn't it?" Did she just forget what I told her a minute ago?.  "I told you they were chaotic to each other, especially Tommy," "Nah it's not as bad as it looks like," You said It's not that bad as it looks like?  hohoho, bestie, you don't know what happened when you're being with them for a long time. 

=========================

  "Here take it guys," Maya hands over 3 Frappuccino for them. They looked surprised when Maya give them. "Thanks... umm..." "It's Maya," "Thank you, Maya," Seems like Maya will get along with them too. I look up to my watch, "OH SHIT CLASS STARTS IN 5 MINUTES," "WHAT," Maya shocked too. "GUYS, LET'S QUICKLY RUN," We started to run from Starbucks to school. Maya run very faster than me, how can a girl ran faster than boy. "MAYA, WAIT FOR ME." I shouted. Lucky Maya would hear and wait for me. "C'mon (Y/n)! We're going to be late for class," "Wait, let me breathe," Oh god, they're going to be late because of me. "You guys can go... Eh?" Ranboo picks me up gently.  "You don't have to do this," "This better than we late to school," Ranboo said. "Alright, let's go Ranboo!," Maya said. Oh god, I felt embarrassing right now. 

  Finally, we reach the school, but I guess I also need to bring them to the principal. "Alright Ranboo, you can drop me down now," Ranboo put me down. They was running from Starbucks, but they weren't looked tired at all. Except Maya, who look exhausted. "That was a good run," "You wasn't running,Bitch," "Well I just got little Help from my cousin though," "Yeah Cousins," She looked me with smirk.

  "So yeah, anyway, See you at lunch," Maya wave to me as she went to her class. "Alright boys, since this is your first day, I'll bring you guys first to the principal to get your schedules, c'mon follow me," The boys nod and I lead them to the principal office. As we walk, They seems pretty amazed by the school decoration.

  "So this is the principal office, You guys can came inside and I'll be waiting in the outside," They nods as they walked inside. My class starts in 1 minute, I can use my bodyguard as an excuse hehehehe.

  "Well well well, Look who is it, if it's not the nerd loser boy," Oh god damnit.