[6.Ranboo] Movies

The next night day, I am chilling with Ranboo in the living room. Watching TV with weird TV shows. I can't even tell what I'm watching right now.

"I heard that you and Tommy went out yesterday, You guys went to... What's the place called? The Arcane? Arcaea? Arcade? Oh yeah Arcade!,"

"Yeah! It was very fun! We play a lot of games and having a very good time," Ranboo lean his cheeks on his hand.

"Oh, by the way, how come you be in the living room," I asked.

"Tommy and Tubbo had pillow fights, and I can't really focus on my textbook, So my legs brings me here to watch TV,"

"You sound like need sometime alone, I'll be back to my room if it makes you feel any better," He grabbed my hand as soon as I about to stand up from the sofa.

"No, Stay, I-I enjoy the company though,"

"Alright?," I sit back to the sofa. A piece of silent went through both of us. Not knowing that he's still holding my hand, it's just really comfy. Like the gloves he wore is warming my hand. I wanted to tell him to release, but my thought's tell me to keep it like that.

"You wanna watch a movie?," I break the silence.

"Sure what movie?,"

"Are you okay with blood and disturbing stuff?,"

"I'm down for anything, You choose the movie, and I'll go get snacks," He let go of my hand and went to the kitchen. Alright Ranboo let's see if you can handle The Exorcist.

======================

I was wrong. So far, Ranboo doesn't move too much. In fact, I'm the one who scared right now.

Fuck Fuck Fuck  I haven't watched this movie since a long time ago. I know where the movie goes, it's just... I don't know. This movie still creep the shit out of me. I cover my face with both of my hands and pull my knees up in front of my chest.

Until the disturbing scene show up. I thought that I could take it, but I didn't know it was this worse. I stand up from the sofa and make my way to the bathroom. I threw up.

"(Y/n)!!!,"

Ranboo shuts the TV down and turn on the lights. After that, he ran after me.

I stop threw up.

"Here let me wipe your mouth," Ranboo managed to get a tissue and gently wiping my mouth until it clean. God, my stomach feel so bad.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!" Tommy shouts from the door.

"We heard Ranboo scream your name, so we run here," Tubbo adds.

"(Y/n)??!? You threw up? Oh my god, I don't know if you and Ranboo are-,"

"STOP IT BIG MAN, IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR A JOKE" Tubbo punch him in the shoulder.

"Tehehhe," I giggle. Made 3 of them quickly looking at me.

"Wha-" I threw up again. I guess it's not worth it to watch that movie again. My body limped, I think it's because I threw up so much liquid. Until a few seconds later, I stop again.

"Tommy flush the toilet, Tubbo brings another tissue!," Ranboo commands. Tommy quickly flush the toilet and Tubbo get the tissue from the first aid pack that attached to the wall. They really care about me. I just have a normal gag, They don't need to watch over me.

"Better?," Ranboo asks.

"Yeah I guess,"

"Good," Ranboo gets up and slightly rubbing my hair.

"You made us worried (Y/n), fuck you, lucky your mom isn't here right now," Tommy said.

"Wait, she left??"

"She said that she had a business trip in another country," Tubbo adds.

"Oh.. That's no surprise, whenever my mom left. She always said that she's in business trip" I get up.

"You guys can go back to your room, I wanna go to sleep," I said as I walk through them and leave the bathroom.

"Wait," Ranboo walks after me, I turn around.

"Well instead of watching that movie, do you wanna watch my favourite movie with me?,"

"I guess a movie before dawn won't hurt," I said.

"Not so fast, me and Tubbo are also going to watch over you," Tommy said while waking towards us.

"YEAH AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE," Tubbo jumps in.

"Ah...all right I guess we're all watching your movie," I sighed.

"Don't worry, I promise this is not contained any blood and disturbing stuff," Ranboo said with the okay  hand. (You can insert your own comfort movies)

"Okay guys let's go to the TV shall we?," I said as all of us heading to the living room watching Ranboo's movie he's talking about.