Prolouge

The blanket of darkness that shrouded the room was shattered as light bursts forth from the display of a laptop. A video of an extremely buff man with his silky golden hair slicked back nicely, wearing a blue skintight suit with red and white lines intricately woven into the suit, creating an odd yet nice design. One could easily see his chiseled body through the tight suit, his bulging muscles strained against the fabric. His boots and the suit around his wrist was dyed yellow, complementing his hair nicely. But his most noticeable traits are the two distinct tufts that stuck up and his large smile that flashed his brilliantly white teeth. In his arms and on his shoulders were many passed out civilians he had rescued from the disaster. And out of the blue, he gave out a booming laugh and sounded out in a deep voice, "It's Fine Now! Why? Because I am here!!!" His shining bright blue eyes stood out in all of the fire around him, like a ray of hope in times of crisis. His name, All Might, forever remembered in the halls of fame, as the world's strongest superhero.

     A young boy with wavy green hair and bright green eyes quirked his lips upwards into a sad smile as he watched the video on repeat. Warm tears flowed down like a river as he stared at the computer screen for hours. Life's not fair. Midoriya Izuku learnt that at a tender young age. All he wanted was to have a quirk like his idol and save people. But as reality would have it, he was diagnosed as quirkless a few hours ago. A young slim woman name Midoriya Inko kneeled next to her son and hugged him tightly, trying to comfort him. "Can I become a hero too?" his voice hoarse and weak as he shakily pointed his finger towards the screen.

     Her heart was broken as her mind registered her son's question. She knew that reality was harsh and that her son would not be able to become a hero without a quirk, but she didn't want to crush his dream. She tried and tried but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't bring herself to lie to her own son and give him false hope. Just like that her own tears bursts forth as she clutched izuku closer to her, "I'm sorry Izuku! I'm sorry!"

     A few years passed, and despite the constant bullying and harsh comments he received from his childhood friend, Bakugou Katsuki, a nine years old Izuku was still determined to become a hero. No matter how many times people have crushed his dream and hopes, Izuku only came back stronger, set on following his dream. He even taking to learn about computer including hacking to studying quirks for his future reference.

     One day, Izuku was taking a stroll in the park after school while scribbling furiously in his notebook, titled 'Hero Analysis for the Future no. 4'. He was writing down notes of the newly debuted hero, Death Arms, when he heard a scream emanating from a nearby field. He rushed over to see what was going on, only to see Bakugo, along with his two 'friends', picking on a boy.

     He didn't even realised his feet started moving on their own until he was in front of the boy, his arms wide open, try shielding the boy from Bakugo and his lackeys. "K-Kaachan, that's enough! A hero is supposed to help people n-not harm them!"

     Bakugo's face contorted into a snarl as he threatened Izuku, "Step aside Deku! Stop trying to play hero you Quirkless weakling or you will end up just like that Extra behind you!" Bakugo's hands lit up as numerous small explosions danced across his palms threateningly. Years of praise about his quirk has made Bakugo bigheaded, disillusioned and arrogant, he enjoyed looking down on others to make himself feel superior.

     Izuku did not relent, "Didn't you want to become a hero who was going to surpass All Might! How can you become a hero if you like to hurt others!", pouring all of his emotions into those words. Bakugo only responded by letting loose a roar and launched his fists towards Izuku. Izuku raised his arms in defence, attempting to block the painful blows that rained down upon him by his assailant. He did not know how long he laid in that curled up fetal position on the ground, his hands trying to shield himself, but when the blows finally stopped, he just laid on the ground, his body racked with pain.